Denied TempXD's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempXD

IGN (In Game Name): TempXD
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, Blue Yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, veltpvp, hydra, ipvp, hcgames.

Why do you want to become Staff?: Being Staff on sage would bring many opportunities to get to know all the players and staff members on the servers and I would love to make new friends through my staff experience. I love helping people, helping people and making them happy makes me happy and with every person, I help I grow hungrier to make even more people happy and that's what I'm here to do. I would love to be staff on sage because I love helping people in general. For the people that I help, I will make sure all of their problems get solved and I will help them whenever they need assistance. I've always loved the idea of being able to help a community of players that are nice and thankful. I know the responsibility and effort it takes to be a staff member and I know that Sage would be a perfect opportunity for me to work with the staff team and to help the server to grow into what I know it can become. Another reason I would love to become staff because I have a lot of free time on my hand and I know how I would love to spend it. I can spend the time keeping the players happy and content with SagePvP.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Determination

In every situation, I will put my best effort Foward. Whenever I start on something I am always determined to finish the job. Quitting is no option for me. My job is to keep the players happy and
content with SagePvP. I will never stop working until the players are satisfied with their needs.

Respectfulness

I am very fair to players and don't judge them by their past and don't judge them by their belief or color and will treat all players with the same respect. I Am very respectful. If a staff member asks me to do something for them I will not argue with them or backtalk them I will get right to the job they asked me to do.

Honesty

I am accepted to Sage and If I mess up big time I will admit to it right away and not sit there and lie about the situation. I will own up to my mistakes no matter what. Lying gets you nowhere in life, it just digs a deeper hole for you in the future and it's not worth lying. Honesty is one of the most important qualities of being a staff member, It shows that you are responsible and mature enough for the job.

Activity

Being active is a major part of being staff if you are not active there is no point in being staff. Being active can benefit the server and the players majorly, Stated above I can be on the server 54 hours a week. That means ill be a major benefit to the server because I will be able to do support rooms and watch for hackers all day if necessary. One objective I would want to get with being staff is to cheer everyone up and give themselves a rush of great feeling through their body so they can play Minecraft and feel great about themselves. One huge reason why I want to join the staff team is because of how many hours i can commit to the server on weekdays and weekends.

Maturity

Being mature is also a major part of being staff. I am very mature for my age as stated above in the honesty section. I will be the bigger person in every situation no matter the circumstances. Being mature can change a situation completely because the person your helping will see that you are there to help them with whatever they need instead of being against them and not wanting to help them at all.

Responsibility

I Am very responsible when it comes to being staff if a higher staff tells me to get something done I will do it. Also If I see lots of Player's of Sage in TeamSpeak ill make sure they are moved and are helped with whatever they. I am very serious about my job and will get whatever I need to get done, done. I will benefit the server by dedicating most of my spare time to the server. By being active, I can help many people no matter what they need help with. I am applying to help the server progress and be the greatest community we can. I can bring numerous things to the server that other players may not be able to do. I can bring a good spirit and a positive attitude, most players cannot do this because of the toxic community Minecraft has become. I would always love coming on the server and helping players both in the game or on forums. I understand my responsibilities as a staff member.

Helpfulness

Being Helpful is also the most important thing about being a staff member. I Am very helpful when it comes to the server. I AFK In Teamspeak All the time just in case another staff member's needs help with a situation. I Am also very helpful to players because I will be moving them all day in TeamSpeak trying to help them As soon as possible and the best I can with their situation. If someone needs my help I will help them out to my best possibilities and never give up until the situation is solved. I believe that for me as a trial mod/helper my job is to show the community and staff team I am worthy of being a part of the family and that if a player needs help I can always be there for them. I am very fair to players and don't judge them by their past and don't judge them by their belief or color and will treat all players with the same respect. I personally want to get rid of all the toxic/racist players in the community so I will instantly punish players who are racist or toxic as toxicity is slowly killing the HCF community. I never rush players and give them time to do what they need to do and don't rush them unless they have to join TeamSpeak for a screen share which then I will give them the amount of time I have given.

Teamwork

Being able to work with and to be able to help other staff is really helpful. For example, if another staff member has a big mass move I will join the channel and be quiet until he/she is done helping the person he/she was helping. Then ask them if they want help with the big mass move, If they say yes I would move half of the mass move to another mass move channel and help them. Teamwork is very important when it comes to staffing because you can work together to accomplish the final goal which is making the players happy and content.

Experience

I am very experienced when it comes to being staff. I have been staff on many servers and know how to treat every situation correctly. I am fit for this job in many ways, for example, I have many staff experiences which evolved me over all my staff experiences to be able to solve every situation the right way and not the wrong way. I Have Lots Of experience of being a staff member on huge server's so I know what I'm doing. I will be precise with my work and consistent I think I should be chosen as staff over other players as I am experienced and know what I am doing. I can handle many situations ranging from TeamSpeak situations to in-game situations and handle them calmly I also am welcome to help out any other staff members with help if they need it. I am also very chill and calm. I Have Lots Of experience of being a staff member on huge server's so I know what I'm doing and I'm very careful with every move I make so I don't jeopardize the server or my position as staff.

Fairness

I will never give more respect to my friends and YouTubers and give everyone the same amount of respect. In my eyes, everyone should be treated fairly no matter their rank on the server. Being fair is really important because you want to make the players feel that they can trust you and that they can come in Teamspeak with whatever they need because everything will be fair. Say I am banning a Cheater/Rulebreaker I will double-check the staff guide to make sure they are getting the right punishment so they don't have to wait any longer then they have to if its a temporary ban.

Work Ethic

I am very serious when it comes to staffing, I would rather move 1 person at a time so I can listen to every single detail and understand the situation more clearly. Moving 10 or more people at a time is not worth it because the players want to explain their situation out to the fullest. How am I going to help someone if I only know half of the situation? This is why I like Quality over Quantity, In support rooms, I will take my time to listen to every single detail they say and try to understand the situation completely so I don't make mistakes. I work very hard at things when I set my head to something I will finish it and be patient with the time that I have so that everyone gets my full extent of help on the server so they are happy and content with SagePvP.

Situations

As I said in work ethic I will listen to the situation and every single detail they can provide about the situation. I want to help players of SagePvPso that means I have to try my hardest to help them to my full extent. Solving situations is a big part of being staff. For example Support Rooms, in support rooms, you are talking to people nonstop. I always make sure they get help with everything that they need before I kick them from the Support Room. Solving Situations correctly is also a big factor I have to make sure that players get the right punishments or the right DTR because it can be crucial to the players experience on SagePvP.I want everyone to have the best experience they can have because I enjoy players being happy and content with SagePvP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time out of the day to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.