Proof -

Server - Viper
Rank - Moderator
Proof - https://youtube.com/ETUQwAYEDYw/

FaithfulMC
Rank - Moderator+
Proof -

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are many different reasons why I want to be a staff member but I will list just a few reasons so I don't keep you here reading this all day. I want to be staff because I want to be on the network and in Teamspeak for when people just come out of school. I've seen that during school, people wait in Teamspeak for quite some time because the other staff members are busy. When I get home from college I want to be the one who helps the players when there are no other staff online. I want Sage to be seen as a good network with a friendly environment, and that is why I want to be staff on the network. My goal is to eliminate all toxicity in the hcf community to help improve the players and staff members experience as a whole in the hcf community. Staffing on Sage would be a significant accomplishment for me because I used to think that I would never be able to staff on a larger network, and I want to prove myself wrong.

Being staff on Sage would mean a lot to me since I see a lot of potential in the server, that is why I am applying on the network. It's because I see a lot of potential in the server, which means the network is getting bigger and bigger daily. The server is good in my opinion, and I feel like I am fit enough to staff on the network I because I have plenty of experience and the servers that I staffed on, I've learned many new things to do with helping players, dealing with certain situations and overall how to improve the players time on Sage.

This community is filled with friendship and toxicity, it's not Sage's fault that the hcf community is toxic but that is why I want to be staff to work with the staff members to eliminate toxicity and to make sure that players on the SagePvP network are enjoying their experience playing on the server. Being staff on Sage would mean a lot to me and I will fulfil the purpose of a Staff Member daily by helping players and helping staff members when needed. Overall I want to be staff because I care about the player's experience on Sage and I want to do as much as I can to improve their experience.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Professionalism:
Being professional when staffing is a big part. Not only does it make you sound mature it puts a good impression on the server and that staff member. You don't have to be over the top professional but you must be professional to a certain extent to maintain a good reputation for the network. If I fell out with another staff member (argument) I would give them space so myself and them can cool down and I will go back to them and talk to them about the argument and I would explain my side of the situation and apologise to them for falling out with them and just move on from the whole falling out. Being professional is also a big part when staffing on Sage because if you were being unprofessional to a member or someone, they might think that the staff team on Sage has a bad reputation and might pass it onto their friends and we don't want that.

Teamwork:
When being staff on a network whether it is large or small network teamwork is one of the most important things when it comes to staffing. The reason why it is so important is that if there is a situation where you are unsure of what to do you have to ask your fellow staff members what to do and they can work as a team to help you with the situation. When I work on a network I make sure that I work hard and work as a team to solve problems because it makes mine and the fellow staff members' lives easier. Some staff members rather work alone but I believe that they should come out of that habit and try and be a part of the team and help fellow staff members.

Maturity:
Maturity is another big part when it comes to being staff on a network as big as Sage. Being Mature doesn't just mean being professional . It is being able to handle situations in a mature manner and talk to players in a mature manner. If a player came into TeamSpeak and was acting immature to the point where it may be a little bit funny, I would act immature as well and start laughing at the player etc. Same goes for if a player came into TeamSpeak acting immature and cussing me out I wouldn't retaliate I would remain calm and handle the situation in a mature manner.

Trust:
I would say I am a trustworthy person and the management team should trust me with being a staff member. I would also like it for the staff team and the Sage community to trust me, I am not the type of person who decides to get staff for the position or rank. I want staff to fulfil staff members' purpose and help people and maintain the network to have a great reputation. Trust has a major part when it comes to staffing on a network if you can't trust a certain staff member then how are you both meant to work together to make a team? If a staff member came towards me I would be obliged to tell the head staff that this certain staff member made a mistake the reason why I would have to tell the head staff that they made a mistake is because they need to realise what they have done and what they can do next time if they encounter that same mistake or other mistakes. If a fellow staff member told me something private. I wouldn't go out of my way to tell the community and staff members what that staff member told me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 because I am always honest if I have done something wrong, even though it may be hard honesty is key when staffing on a network and being dishonest means you cannot be a staff member on a network.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No staff members can currently vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
Hey, my name is Ryan and I am sixteen years old. I am from the United Kingdom and I love boxing, football and gaming. I have been gaming since a young age because of my brother, it all started when my brother used to play guitar hero on his PlayStation 3. I used to play with him and I fell in love with gaming there and then. I must have been about five years old but it's one of my greatest memories. I currently study performing arts level 2 in my college and I hope to become an actor one day.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
I can vouch for what Hayh said. He also tried Exposing HCRival after he got demoted. He was beeing really immature.

wpo

Veteran Member
Hey thanks for the feedback, i can confirm i did not say these things. It’s easy to fake telegram messages and you did after I exposed Unbalancing for ddos/dox threats. I don’t know why you keep trying to ruin my reputation with fake information and allegations against me but please leave me alone.

Regards,
Teaches
There’s no gain in it for him, no reason for those messages to be fake

J7P

Known member
+1

Really good application, good experience and very detailed.

Not sure these allegations are true so i’ll stick with +1 until proven differently.

Samfloyd360

IGN (In-Game Name):

Teaches

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server - HCRival

Rank - Administrator

Server - PvPTemple

Rank - Manager

Server - VeltPvP

Rank - Moderator

Proof -

Server - SagePvP

Rank - Moderator

Server - Viper

Rank - Moderator

FaithfulMC

Rank - Moderator+

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are many different reasons why I want to be a staff member but I will list just a few reasons so I don't keep you here reading this all day. I want to be staff because I want to be on the network and in Teamspeak for when people just come out of school. I've seen that during school, people wait in Teamspeak for quite some time because the other staff members are busy. When I get home from college I want to be the one who helps the players when there are no other staff online. I want Sage to be seen as a good network with a friendly environment, and that is why I want to be staff on the network. My goal is to eliminate all toxicity in the hcf community to help improve the players and staff members experience as a whole in the hcf community. Staffing on Sage would be a significant accomplishment for me because I used to think that I would never be able to staff on a larger network, and I want to prove myself wrong.

Being staff on Sage would mean a lot to me since I see a lot of potential in the server, that is why I am applying on the network. It's because I see a lot of potential in the server, which means the network is getting bigger and bigger daily. The server is good in my opinion, and I feel like I am fit enough to staff on the network I because I have plenty of experience and the servers that I staffed on, I've learned many new things to do with helping players, dealing with certain situations and overall how to improve the players time on Sage.

This community is filled with friendship and toxicity, it's not Sage's fault that the hcf community is toxic but that is why I want to be staff to work with the staff members to eliminate toxicity and to make sure that players on the SagePvP network are enjoying their experience playing on the server. Being staff on Sage would mean a lot to me and I will fulfil the purpose of a Staff Member daily by helping players and helping staff members when needed. Overall I want to be staff because I care about the player's experience on Sage and I want to do as much as I can to improve their experience.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Professionalism:

Being professional when staffing is a big part. Not only does it make you sound mature it puts a good impression on the server and that staff member. You don't have to be over the top professional but you must be professional to a certain extent to maintain a good reputation for the network. If I fell out with another staff member (argument) I would give them space so myself and them can cool down and I will go back to them and talk to them about the argument and I would explain my side of the situation and apologise to them for falling out with them and just move on from the whole falling out. Being professional is also a big part when staffing on Sage because if you were being unprofessional to a member or someone, they might think that the staff team on Sage has a bad reputation and might pass it onto their friends and we don't want that.

Teamwork:

When being staff on a network whether it is large or small network teamwork is one of the most important things when it comes to staffing. The reason why it is so important is that if there is a situation where you are unsure of what to do you have to ask your fellow staff members what to do and they can work as a team to help you with the situation. When I work on a network I make sure that I work hard and work as a team to solve problems because it makes mine and the fellow staff members' lives easier. Some staff members rather work alone but I believe that they should come out of that habit and try and be a part of the team and help fellow staff members.

Maturity:

Maturity is another big part when it comes to being staff on a network as big as Sage. Being Mature doesn't just mean being professional . It is being able to handle situations in a mature manner and talk to players in a mature manner. If a player came into TeamSpeak and was acting immature to the point where it may be a little bit funny, I would act immature as well and start laughing at the player etc. Same goes for if a player came into TeamSpeak acting immature and cussing me out I wouldn't retaliate I would remain calm and handle the situation in a mature manner.

Trust:

I would say I am a trustworthy person and the management team should trust me with being a staff member. I would also like it for the staff team and the Sage community to trust me, I am not the type of person who decides to get staff for the position or rank. I want staff to fulfil staff members' purpose and help people and maintain the network to have a great reputation. Trust has a major part when it comes to staffing on a network if you can't trust a certain staff member then how are you both meant to work together to make a team? If a staff member came towards me I would be obliged to tell the head staff that this certain staff member made a mistake the reason why I would have to tell the head staff that they made a mistake is because they need to realise what they have done and what they can do next time if they encounter that same mistake or other mistakes. If a fellow staff member told me something private. I wouldn't go out of my way to tell the community and staff members what that staff member told me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10 because I am always honest if I have done something wrong, even though it may be hard honesty is key when staffing on a network and being dishonest means you cannot be a staff member on a network.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No staff members can currently vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

Hey, my name is Ryan and I am sixteen years old. I am from the United Kingdom and I love boxing, football and gaming. I have been gaming since a young age because of my brother, it all started when my brother used to play guitar hero on his PlayStation 3. I used to play with him and I fell in love with gaming there and then. I must have been about five years old but it's one of my greatest memories. I currently study performing arts level 2 in my college and I hope to become an actor one day.
+1

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.