Denied TaxLimit's Staff Application

Cqmpetent

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): TaxLimit
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP - Helper
Proof :
The only proof of me staffing is talking to flushaaimlock in TS in his video ( This was a highlight of my time at SagePvP for sure ). I learned a lot from my time at SagePvP, it's unlucky that I got demoted for a misunderstanding though I think I've matured enough in the last year to make sure that doesn't happen again. I think out of any SagePvP was the highlight of my staffing career due to it being a dream to staff here since 2018-2019 ( you can still see my denied app on this profile from back in 2019 )

HCRival - Helper/SS Verified

Rival was my first HCF staffing experience, it's the place where I got all of my prior HCF Staffing knowledge before coming to SagePvP and I think I learned a lot from being staff on that server before it inevitably shut down due to corrupt ownership. I was a few days away from getting promoted to mod before a scene struck out inside the staff team and light was shed on the corrupt ownership that was happening and paid staff positions that were being handed out to pedophiles, this lead to me to resign and leave the server as I have a strong disgust for pedophilia.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to become a staff member on SagePvP again, because I think that it would be an enjoyable experience. I feel like I didn't get to really show what I was capable of as a staff member at the time of my demotion and I want to redeem myself before I inevitably grow out of playing minecraft in the next 2-3 years. I strongly believe that SagePvP is the place where I would shine as a staff member given the chance and I feel as if my dedication just wouldn't be properly placed anywhere, but SagePvP.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'd like to think of myself as a mostly nice person, I'm very generous and kind when compliant with and I think that is a big trait that I don't think should be overlooked when choosing someone as a staff member. Nowadays I'm mostly laid back, so I would also prove to be a reliable person to talk to or ask for help if need be.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

7, I'm not as honest as I used to be and I attribute that to being caused by my lack of interest in telling people the harsh truth that causes a build up of more issues. If me saying something 100% honestly would hurt someone else emotionally or make them lash out at me, I just quite frankly don't want to be responsible for their lack of self-esteem or the cause of their insecurities.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yeah I can.

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@TaxLimit

↬ What is your discord @?:

Tie#7372

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:​

MikeyV_V

-1 grammatical errors

Also, you said that you got demoted for " misunderstanding" could you explain what you mean by that?

Last edited:

Cqmpetent

-1 Application is short. add more details and I might reconsider.

Also, you said that you got demoted for " misunderstanding" could you explain what you mean by that?
1. More detail would be meaningless clutter.

2. The manager at the time read my chat messages that I had sent to my very close friends in faction chat that were unprofessional and were making jokes and bants with my mates, after that later that day there was an event in kitmap where I thought I could participate considering staff are allowed to play on kitmap so I joined inside it like I'd be normally playing kitmap. The manager then proceeded to tell me to leave and I asked him why that was considering it's kitmap and I was under the impression kitmap was a thing I was allowed to participate in, it all ended in him getting frustrated and demoting me on the spot, which was unfortunate, but I was just very confused at the time and I guess I paid the price for that confusion. I've since talked to the manager like half a year ago now or smn like that and he said he didn't mind if I were to apply again whenever that was and that we're cool.

That was the backstory you asked for, sorry if it was a tedious read, but that was basically all that happened from my understanding and from what I remember being told the reason for the demotion was.

MikeyV_V

1. More detail would be meaningless clutter.

2. The manager at the time read my chat messages that I had sent to my very close friends in faction chat that were unprofessional and were making jokes and bants with my mates, after that later that day there was an event in kitmap where I thought I could participate considering staff are allowed to play on kitmap so I joined inside it like I'd be normally playing kitmap. The manager then proceeded to tell me to leave and I asked him why that was considering it's kitmap and I was under the impression kitmap was a thing I was allowed to participate in, it all ended in him getting frustrated and demoting me on the spot, which was unfortunate, but I was just very confused at the time and I guess I paid the price for that confusion. I've since talked to the manager like half a year ago now or smn like that and he said he didn't mind if I were to apply again whenever that was and that we're cool.

That was the backstory you asked for, sorry if it was a tedious read, but that was basically all that happened from my understanding and from what I remember being told the reason for the demotion was.
That's weird why would he demote you for that. 😂 Changed to +0.5

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.