Denied taxcuts Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxcuts

IGN (In-Game Name): taxcuts
Age: 13 (very mature and have a decently deep voice for my age)
Timezone:
SST (Singapore Standard Time) I'm awake in US Times.
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

VaultHCF - Admin (April 2017)
As this was my first staff experience, I didn't know much about staffing in a whole.
I started off by watching players, talking in discord at the time and not doing much,
the owner would join our channel every once and while and tell me what to do, for example
Freeze players, ban players and how the anti cheat worked, also taught me basic staff commands
until sadly it shut down 2-3 days afterwards.
Reason of promotion
They wanted to spread out the staff members, and i got very lucky :D.
Proof
N/A

AmberPvP - Trial-Mod (October 2018)
This was my second staff experience, so I had a decent idea on what to do.
I firstly began by teleporting to a lot of people, this was a kitmap so a surprising amount of cheaters
were online so i got a lot of bans. I also learnt that recording bans were extremely important and learnt all
the commands a staff member needed, including the basics of screensharing.
Proof
N/A

CentileHCF - Mod (July 2019)
When i got staff, I instantly did the same I did on amber, I began teleporting to people and as I was trying
to start up my channel, i was recording for proof 24/7 alongside to get clips for my video, as shown in this video
Proof
https://gyazo.com/b468d426529a927927738a85d7433bfa
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member purely because SagePvP Is a network I've played for a long time.
My first time joining was in mid March from what I believe, it was when I had a channel and I remember
my main goal at the time was becoming Youtuber rank, since then SagePvP has seen a lot of changes
and I sincerely want to become a part of those changes.
I also want to help out the network by banning cheaters, since I've played I've seen a good amount of player complaining about
cheaters attacking them, whilst i've also experienced some myself, I feel if I can bring that number of people who have to
experience cheaters on sage, that can greatly improve its player count and its trust to its staff members.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players experience by reducing the amount of cheaters online, as stated above
I've experienced cheaters myself, I've also seen a great number of players complaining about cheaters.
I want to help sage as much as I can due to the fact I want to improve peoples experience by staffing
and reducing the amount of cheaters so they can have the fun experience I have on SagePvP.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

[Trial-Mod] IEscaped
Additional Infomation?:

Try to be a little flexible with my age, as shown above i have a decently large vocabulary
and a good amount of staff experience.​

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.