Targeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxcid

Hey my ign is Lxcid I was wondering what I should do because every time I go on Kit-Map to pvp I always get targeted and allied on, same with hcf I'm sorta stuck because I like the server but can't play because of this.

StaffTP

Hey my ign is Lxcid I was wondering what I should do because every time I go on Kit-Map to pvp I always get targeted and allied on, same with hcf I'm sorta stuck because I like the server but can't play because of this.
I think this is personally funny. Join a faction and do a team fight. :D

Umzk

Veteran Member
Run if out numbered

hvii

Hey,

You could try to get more members on so that you'll also have a bard and other diamonds to assist you. Other than that the only thing you could do player-side is the record and report those players so that it doesn't consistently happen.

EloUp

Established member
Yo. Try and get into a faction, or better yet, theirs. It will give you an opportunity to actually 1v1 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.