Denied Tamals application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamals

IGN (In-Game Name): Tamals
Region (EU/NA/Other):na
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have been staff on fiercepvp, Hcrival and many other smaller servers
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I have been play on the server for like a year now and I want to start to help the community so I figured I would apply for staff because I did all that time play on the server and now I want to be staff and it is a very good server it gets good amounts of players and in my opinion is the best hcf server out right now.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am a very active person so I will be in teamspeak most of the day. I can I can help make it none toxic by if someone is racist they will get banned or muted deepens on the rules and help from griefing because I have been staff on servers that have been griefed.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 I do not lie to staff or players if I don’t need to but if I am required to lie to the players to keep something hidden I am able to.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No current staff members can vouch for me
Additional Information?: No but thank you for reading this

Medusa

Did not meet the word requirements.

Application is also uncoordinated, very hard to read. In the future try spacing it more out, making it easier to read giving the managers & the forums community a better experience reading it.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.