Denied Syrms' Staff Application [EU]

Should i be accepted

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

11Blocking

IGN (In Game Name):

My In game name is Syrms (For a list of my names please click this Hyper Link List of my names )​

I am 16 years Old​

Time zone:

My Time Zone is GMT​

The Country I live in is the United Kingdom​

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Not at the Moment I don't but I am Looking to invest in another one when I am earning money for my self​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak?:

I have all the things here that are required for the staff team​

Discord : Syrms#1799​

Telegram : @SyrmsHCF​

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

My previous staff experience is Large as I have been staff on various servers​

The total i have been staff on come to around 10, I will only write on about 5 of them because the rest are basically the same​

1) I was Owner on a server called MixedCraft I dealt with staff applications trying to get the best staff i could get, I was also in charge of the Hacking Division This division was meant for those who could catch hackers easy, This never went into play because no one knew how to catch hackers like I or the other Owner did.​

2) I was also Owner on a server called Slime-Craft, This server was Owned by 5 people My self and 4 others had 1 role each and i had the role of the hackers I was to recruit people to my team and gave them the rank "Hacker-Trapper" This caught on and a lot of people heard about my Team and this kept the server clean as we were known as the best people for catching hackers.​

3) Verdant, I was previously Moderator, I did my best to keep the server clean and Hacker proof, I never actually made it as staff into the release because I did something so profound I was demoted, This server was supposed to be "professional" but the owners blatantly ban people that don't hack and there Anti-Cheat is Trash as it bans you falsely if your lagging​

4) i was Owner on a server called UltronHCF, The name came from The 2nd Avengers movie "Age of Ultron" I don't know why someone would do this but I thought it was a good idea because it attracted a lot of people to the server. I had one job and i did it, I removed all hackers and potential hacker from the server, This went well because we had an amazing staff team, It was a good thing the AC was not working because we had like 5 hackers a day with 6 people banning them.​

5) Ultron Factions This server leached off of UltronHCF but this was OP factions so there was a different type of server for me, This was Super Super OP factions, I stayed Owner and i banned a lot of hackers, This ended slowly as we had funds but we couldn't keep going because the owner did not like the Super OP Factions, I told him I would cover the areas of it if he funded it​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to become staff because the server is not talked about in a positive way everything I want to play sage the server always has hackers on the server, This triggers me because I play sage a lot and I like the server. The only thing from making the server better than a lot of others is that they don't have a good AC if you were to recruit staff from different time zone's this will be better for the server because you can have staff on the server all the time banning hackers and Keeping a lot of the server's players coming back because they are able to play without hackers.​

Another reason I want to become staff is I think this server can prepare me for my next chapter in staffing, This server is amazing for helping people learn how to moderate servers I know a old staff member that loved being staff on this server, He was staff Early 2019, His name was Hqrry (Harry) I had no idea he liked to play HCF until I saw his application on here.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

To be totally Honest I don't think I should be accepted because the server has a good staff team, If I was to be chosen I would like to think of it as I am a very Chilled out guy that does get angry very easy but when people annoy me I tend to leave the call and calm down then enter like nothing had happened.​

I should be accepted because I have a lot of experience with moderating servers like Sage, I have owned a few servers like Sage that did very well and had a good reputation, At this point I think I should be accepted because I have a wide knowledge of hacked clients and I know how to find if someone is using one without Paladin, I am also skilled with Configuring servers and having a good config always makes the server look better so it does not look premade if it is, Having a config says a lot about a server because in my eyes they need a good config so that people with Eye impairment can see the text just as well as others.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No staff can vouch for me because this is the first time they have met me I would like to get to know them better because they seem like a good staff team looking for someone like Myself that is experienced with Config's and good with the /Minecraft commands because I used to have a test server that I would learn new commands, I am still doing this today on servers I am OP'ed on which right now add up to a total of 0 servers​

Additional Information:

I have a loud Family and they make a lot of noise, I do go outside only sometimes like for Tesco's for items to eat.​

Thanks for reading my Application.​

Please comment information down below.​

- Syrms (Fency)​

[Change LOG:​

Added Colour Format​

Centred Text Alignment​

Fixed Typo's​

Removed Last Line from Thanking you from reading as it is Unprofessional​

Added Underline and Boldness to Questions]​

For More information regarding why I applied please contact me​

Discord: Syrms#1799​

Telegram: SyrmsHCF​

TeamSpeak: Don't go in often (Will be changing If I am accepted)​
could use more information

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Fency, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.