Denied Sxturn's Staff Application

sxturn

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):

Sxturn

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I don't have any previous staffing experience but I'm willing to learn anything needed about staffing

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

My dedication, If I was accepted as staff on Sage I could dedicate all of my time towards staffing and helping people solve their problems whilst also doing it in a very timely manner and in the most efficient way possible.

My maturity, I have had a lot of people tell me that I am mature for my age and that I tend to be able to handle tough situations in a fair and unbias manner.

Also, as it is summer and I sit at home all day and have no friends I can dedicate a lot of my time towards staffing at sage.

Lastly, I feel like my experience playing the game of HCF would contribute to my ability to staff because I know a lot about the game and all the ins and outs.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I have been playing Sage for a decently long time I feel as if players are left sitting in TeamSpeak for like 4-5 hours and I feel like those people should be more prioritized. So If I was accepted for staff on Sage I would try my best to improve the player experience by spending as much time in TeamSpeak moving people in and trying to solve their problems in a timely manner.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty an 8 out of 10 because no one is 100% honest with everything they say and sometimes I slip up.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

None ATM

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

100%

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@sxturn

↬ What is your discord @?:

Sxturn#0233

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Anyone feel free to leave me any feedback, thanks.

Last edited:

Caleb

Veteran Member
Neutral Definently alt accounts replying or friends, all new members mostly, very short not showing much dedication to applying

sxturn

Neutral Definently alt accounts replying or friends, all new members mostly, very short not showing much dedication to applying
One of them is my friend and he had asked me if i wanted him to reply on it u said its up tk him but if he does to be 100% honest

HeyGirl

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I don't have any previous staffing experience but i'm willing to learn anything needed about staffing
+0.5, no previous staffing experience but you are willing to learn. Also, looks a little rushed by there being some grammar mistakes, but other than that amazing job! (y)

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.