Denied Sweggzy's Staff Application (Any Rank Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweggzy

IGN: Sweggzy
Timezone: My timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time
Do you own a quality microphone? I do have a working microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I do have discord and telegram. My discord is Sweggzy#9182 and my telegram is @Sweggzy
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:I do have past staff experience I am currently helper on a server named TempestMC here is proof of me being staff https://gyazo.com/020581da4c3dd441d1979917f60eef85
Why do you want to become staff?: I believe that if i get accepted as staff on Sagepvp i will have something to work on and make sure that the community on this server will be good for new players to come to. I I have made some mistakes previously in my life on Minecraft like use hacked clients on servers but i have learnt from that and have changed. Since the start of 2018 i have been a clean Minecraft player and do not have hacks in my mind at any time on any servers. This server is very good and I love playing on it, I have played on it for a very long time and will continue to play on it because I just enjoy playing on it. The community is really friendly and when I die I don’t be salty I say gg and continue on with playing.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think you should pick me because i have experience in moderating discord servers and trying to keep a community safe and make sure that it is safe for new coming players. I have been coowner on a server and the owner did not know how to setup commands and ranks etc. and i helped him set up basically his whole server. I might be starting up my own Minecraft server soon when I get the funding so I need to know plugins and commands quite well so this would be a very good start for me. I have seen this server from a video from MCBYT and the server looked like a server that I could help and get to know the staff team and the community quite well. The people that I have seen play on this server seem to enjoy It so that’s why I continue to play on it.
Additional Information: Hopefully you choose to accept my application but if my application does not get accpeted i will 100% understand and will continue to play the server as a normal player.

UnknownPlus

Lack of detail
Hard to read (Use color scheme)
Already staff on another server so wont be able to devote 100% of his time

GOOD LUCK,
UnknownPlus

HalloMaik

-1 Use a color scheme like said above
Staff on another server
What other server servers were you staff on and explain why you resigned/got demoted
Lack of detail
grammar mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.