Denied swag staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag666

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? My IGN is swag666.

How old are you? I am approximately 16.3212 years old.

Are you fluent in English? I have been living in the United States my whole life, I would say I’m pretty fluent in English.

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? NA.

What is your Discord & Telegram? My discord is: shlawgwhatt, my telegram is @swag666 (idk it)

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? I do not but i am familiar with many commands

experiences.forEach(experience -> {
System.out.println(experience.getName() + “ - “ + experience.getProof() + “ - “ + experience.getRole())
});

Why do you want to be a staff member? I have many friends on the staff team + im fed up with this cheating playerbase
What makes you better than other applicants? I have experience in HCF servers, I’ve been playing HCF since I was 8 years old. I have never logged off a day in my life im a loser.
How active can you be per day? 5-7 hours / day, depending on exams >10h on weekends.
Can any current staff members vouch for you? 2x12, TossPotter. (idk about 2x12 anymore) NotValidz
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? Of course, I’m always looking to learn new things.
Anything else you would like us to know? Im cool

recuts

💰
Admin
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately we won't be continuing your application due to the following reasons:
- Lack of Detail

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.