Denied suspect's Staff Application

suspect

IGN (In-Game Name):
Viger

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have been staff on quiet alot of HCF servers, practice servers, skyblock servers and a couple prison servers i recently quit minecraft for 6-7 months but before that i was active all the time being staff on multiple servers which shows i'm able to deal with being in charge of multiple servers at once

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
First let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on sage. I would like to be staff for many reasons. one of the reasons being that I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get go. The main reason why I want to become a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. I am very active and I think that would help me get to know the community a bit better, just being active being in support rooms assisting people when it is needed. I'm very reliable and I am someone you can count on all the time. If anyone asks me questions I am here to help and answer their questions to the best of my ability.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience by being there for them if they need help as being a 4 upcoming 5 year HCF player i understand the struggles of having staff that don't listen to you.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Don't think so.

Additional Information?:
I believe you should choose me over other applications for many reasons one being i've previously been staff on sage more than 2 years ago so i understand the servers base, i also believe you should pick me because of my experience i would obviously be more helpful than someone who has no knowledge of staffing & no idea what to do. For me to be a staff member it means that I have a big responsibility and an important role online the server. It also means that I need to be awake all the time when something happens if I’m online, I can’t be a little bit sleepy and not catch what’s happening in the chat. To me it also means that I can do a difference as a staff member, not all players come thru with their ideas but as a staff member I have a slim more chance that I can take an idea forward since the management probably recognise a staff members message more often. To be a staff member it means that you are the person that people look up to, you have gotten the opportunity to get this assignment and they look up because you are a person that knows a lot and can help them if they are stuck on something. If you do something terrible online the players won’t look up to you and that is a bad thing.

Contact Info:
suspect#8844

D

Deployable

Your application has been denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.