Denied SupportGays staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your current IGN (in-game name)? SupportGays
How old are you? 17
Are you fluent in English? Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? EU
What is your Discord & Telegram? discord; Kainen_. Telegram; Kainen3
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? I am currently builder on SagePvp i have been for like 1 year now and think I am ready for new responsibilities.
Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member because I am always on the server and think I am ready for more roles then the builder rank I have done multiple staff applications that have all been denied. I am very mature for my age and take this server very seriously. I also just want to help out the current staff team with cheaters, trolls and just disrespectful players.
What makes you better than other applicants? I would be better because I know my way around the server due to me playing it for years
How active can you be per day? 5 hours daily unless I am away from home. If I am going to be gone for a period of time I will let a higher up staff member know
Can any current staff members vouch for you? not currently
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? Yes, I have been screen shared loads of times so I know a little already.
Anything else you would like us to know? If you accept you will not be let down and I will over preform any other trial mods.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.