Pending Suggestions! (Updated 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscordStatus

Server: HCF
IGN: BxsT_
Type of suggestion (teamfighting, ability item, rules, baseraiding, bugfixes, appearance) Almost Everything.

Suggestions:

Ability Items:

Portable Backstab: Like the Portable Bard, but it's a portable backstab. No matter, what your kit is you can use this item to deal a rogue backstab to a player.

Invis Counter: Highlights the nearest player that is full invis.

Player Tracker: Tracks a player with a compass, it stops tracking when you are 20 blocks away from the player. However, it doesn't track full invis players.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This goes for trapping/base raiding, I think in my opinion the combo mode needs a decrease. Also, there should be a defined slabbing method. I believe this server slabbing method turned into cave, Cave doesn't have a defined slabbing method and it leaves players confused. If your gonna have a slabbing method make it viper slabs, or a slab and a trapdoor. A bug that needs fixed, is when you 1 by 1 somebody then can hold W on a block and there skin can block you from placing a block and it's very annoying. If anyone replies I can try my best to rephrase what I just said. For the new update, you can possibly change the color of all the ranks.

DiscordStatus

I would've tried harder, but cave did the same thing. I wrote so much and they just resolved it and I can't see simply's reply on there.
So, I wasted my time on there.

Miskeep

Server: HCF
IGN: BxsT_
Type of suggestion (teamfighting, ability item, rules, baseraiding, bugfixes, appearance) Almost Everything.

Suggestions:

Ability Items:

Portable Backstab: Like the Portable Bard, but it's a portable backstab. No matter, what your kit is you can use this item to deal a rogue backstab to a player.

Invis Counter: Highlights the nearest player that is full invis.

Player Tracker: Tracks a player with a compass, it stops tracking when you are 20 blocks away from the player. However, it doesn't track full invis players.

This goes for trapping/base raiding, I think in my opinion the combo mode needs a decrease. Also, there should be a defined slabbing method. I believe this server slabbing method turned into cave, Cave doesn't have a defined slabbing method and it leaves players confused. If your gonna have a slabbing method make it viper slabs, or a slab and a trapdoor. A bug that needs fixed, is when you 1 by 1 somebody then can hold W on a block and there skin can block you from placing a block and it's very annoying. If anyone replies I can try my best to rephrase what I just said. For the new update, you can possibly change the color of all the ranks.

The invis counter would probably only work on 1.9 and up bc of the new potion effect the Highlight thing and the portable backstab would be sick if added but it should be infinite with like 15 sec cool down but breaks after like 20 uses and only get them threw gemshop or KoTH keys

DiscordStatus

The invis counter would probably only work on 1.9 and up bc of the new potion effect the Highlight thing and the portable backstab would be sick if added but it should be infinite with like 15 sec cool down but breaks after like 20 uses and only get them threw gemshop or KoTH keys
Yea, good idea with the portable backstab, and invis counter doesn't always need to have the player highlighted. We can always have it remove the players invis or something like that.

Miskeep

Yea, good idea with the portable backstab, and invis counter doesn't always need to have the player highlighted. We can always have it remove the players invis or something like that.
True but the effect disabler alr does that

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
Alright let me first quickly get started with the ability items:

-Portable Backstab: Although it does sound fun, it'd be way too OP as this basically would work as a harming potion. We can't really add items that would take a set amount of hearts other than like a Zeus' thunder item that would smite people.
-Invis Counter: It's okay but would basically make armor invis items worthless as they can be countered so easily, we could make it to where they have the blue night-vision particles instead for example so it's more noticable
Player Tracker: Once again not a bad idea but instead I'd say make it to where it aims to the last player you hit instead, that'd also be good for trapping and baseraiding as well as chasing or kiting.

Onto the bugs/issues:

-The combo mode is hillarious when you use it on somebody, but obviously when you're on the receiving end it's a lot less funny. I think it's here to stay but I think it should have a faction cooldown rather than an individual one.
-I can post an example of a slabbing method in the Discord if deemed necessary, it's really easy all you need is an extended piston with a wall behind it and you're safe. Obviously people can still north star or trapper executor in.
-The hitbox issue is something that I don't think is possible to fix as that's just a minecraft thing with colliding hitboxes, but just hitting them once should be fine right?
-Changing the colors of the ranks is something I 100% agree with, but still something that is being heavily discussed because of the mixed opinions regarding the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.