Suggestions/Ideas

PAPIFELIX

General Ideas

- Add sharp 3's to Koth Crates, It would be hard to get like a 5% chance but it would mean there would be a lot more comp at Koths and since sharp 3's are extremely rare it would bring more of them into the game.
- New rank. There are way too many Ares ranks and also Famous ranks. When I start queuing Im usually 10-20 in queue but by the time SOTW actually starts I'm about 40 in queue sometimes 50. The new rank would have queue priority over everyone except for staff and Media Owners. It would also come with the Legendary diamond gkit.
- Keep road flat, when its uneven bases are super toxic to pvp at because they are on hills or they are in a hole.
- Remove class warm up, it makes it harder to switch into sets when kiting and is just pointless.
- Push US conquest to 7pm est because people who live in the west coast can't attend it due to the fact most school get out at 3:15 pm (6:15 pm est).
- Please make it harder to get famous/Partner, there are so many random youtubers on the server that get queue priority while having like 1k subs, its not fair.
- Buff gamble crates, I see people getting shitty things from them every time their opened. Also make it so that you can't get the same thing twice.

Staff Suggestions
- Make chat related warnings such as Renaming Offensive Items, Helpop Misuse, and other stuff like that separated from warnings that can get you banned (Once you get 4 warnings you get a 24 hour ban). Instead put those Chat related warnings to something that will get you muted.
- Some of the staff members don't realize that /panic abuse is if you were to /panic in order to get out of a base or to keep u from dying. I have been warned many times for "Panic Abuse" for /panic ing when I didn't meet the requirements for it to be considered being held hostage. This doesn't mean you should get warned instead they should just tell you sorry I can't tp you out and just unfreeze you.
- get a good staff team and keep it that way, I swear every sotw theirs like 4 or 5 new staff members.

+1 on stuff u agree with and -1 what u don't agree with

Umzk

Veteran Member
You know that on old kohi you could build on road so and it supposed to be not flat to make it harder to kite.

Trickery

-1 Sharp 3's, if you saw on Lunar squads, Sharp 3 prot 2 map was literally one of the reasons it died, You have the chance to take (with effects + archer tag) 4 hearts a hit, makes archer a 2 shot, and bard a 3 shot.
neutral on new rank, just make it more strict on yt/famous rank.
-1 class delay. this is just stupid, with class delay you could switch into archer in the middle of a fight to land a tag then switch back out.