Pending Suggestions for update

Status
Not open for further replies.

100BC

Add alliances to kit map, and each faction can only choose 1 ally, they will have access to /f c a chat. This adds a big purpose to kit map.
Bow boosting for kit map
Add back grap hooks to kit map & HCF
Add faction leader chat for example a chat which players can do where only faction leaders or captains can speak to each other to make difficult decisions.
Add limits to the number of times a faction can capture Citadel/Conquest to leave chances to other factions to catch up and add a competitive advantage.
Allow factions to have multiple claims
Allow custom disguises and keys to be bought with vouchers
Add a new system where it keeps players that are afk for more than 1hour or so
Add more fun events that players can enter and win rewards
(Done by 100BC :D)

ZionRank

Add alliances to kit map, and each faction can only choose 1 ally, they will have access to /f c a chat. This adds a big purpose to kit map.
Bow boosting for kit map
Add faction leader chat for example a chat which players can do where only faction leaders or captains can speak to each other to make difficult decisions.
Add limits to the number of times a faction can capture Citadel/Conquest to leave chances to other factions to catch up and add a competitive advantage.
(Done by 100BC :D)

Some are good, though alliances on kitmap + bow boosting and the multiple claim idea would just make the server wierd, because you could have multiple bases in different places?, so it'd be hella easy to run from end exit / upsidedown exit, plus alliances on kitmap would be stupid, if it's a 25 man, 30 man or 20 man map, you're gonna have 60 / 50 / 40 people running around with eachother, that'd just be chaos and not fun to play

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
-Yeah we could do this but I do think it'd be a bit too OP as people can have insanely large factions and it'd be very hard to track if someone is allying at an event or if they're simply /f allied if they're invisible.

Bow boosting for kit map
-It's fun but too OP, we might as well just add grappling hooks back then, but there's a reason they're removed.

-Stated above

-I mean I think /f c o is already a thing but if not we could add that, it's not really that important as you can always just message your leaders instead. But yes we could definitely add it if it's heavily demanded.

-I mentioned this in an earlier thread, adding this would discourage factions from competing for f-top as this would basically mean it could be a free cap for another faction if they're not allowed to capture it.

-We could add this on kits, but I don't think that's something anyone will have access to and will rather be something you'd have to purchase on the store

-Keys: Yes, Custom disguises: No, I think adding custom disguises would be too OP as way too many people would have them then.

-Keeps or kicks? I think you can already stay AFK for as long as you'd like?

-Yes I do want to add more events to kits like: One in the chamber, 1v1's and parkour.

Status
Not open for further replies.