Denied suggestion for hcf and kitmap

Status
Not open for further replies.
create a new ability item completely unique which forits all your effects for resistance for an example if you had fire res 1 absorbsion water breathing you would get resistance 3 this would last for as long as your hitting a player and if 5 secs goes past without hitting a player the effect would end OR this is an eternal suggestions on how long it should last it could last for like 10 secs or something
I also have another idea we should do a purge event once a map to stop random people joining for sotw and then logging out and not coming back on players would be capable of opening fence gates in others claims for an hour and could also open chests HOWEVER there is a couple of problems with this if players logged out in a base they could steal from there chests and it would need to be very publisised as many players do not read discord a annoncement in chat would work the annoncement would explain the whole event and tell players what to do to counter act it eg. place blocks infront of there fence gates i have not seen either of these ideas before and think they would be a wounderfull way to make sagepvp.org more unique and enhance the player base.

yours truly Superstew14 stu#8925

Miskeep

Astralmc and Valor had this, tbh I don’t rlly like the purge events because you can loose everything you got on sotw or bought. Not mentioning ppl can logout in your base to just log on and kill you.

Twqntys

Saint
Purge event was fun for a smaller server, but there would be many complications if we bring this to sage. As mentioned before people will either log off in your base before the Purge event to completely raid your chests or after to kill you if you for example are on 1 DTR.

Adding an ability items that sacks all your effects for res could work but I think it's too OP as you can just have a bard give you every effect and debuff yourself and you'll have like resistance 10 which makes you invicible (I believe anything above resistance 5 is already basically immortality)

Status
Not open for further replies.