Submittings Introduction

Submittings

Hello everyone,
My name is Submittings but you can call me Ryan. I have been playing Minecraft for around 8 years and I love the community (only some parts) hopefully my stay here will be good. If you have any questions regarding anything don't be afraid to DM/PM me on the forums. I love to help people and make sure people are having a good time on the server. Hopefully, I get to meet some of you if not all of you on the server. I also want to mention there are some OG staff members here that I used to talk to. @Botings, @Zulptic and @Arcticcc It's nice to be back and hopefully, I get to talk to everyone. Thank you for taking your time to read this and now I will list some of my hobbies.
  • Mountain Biking
  • Football
  • Gaming
  • Streaming
  • Basketball
Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)

Umzk

Veteran Member
Hello everyone,
My name is Submittings but you can call me Ryan. I have been playing Minecraft for around 8 years and I love the community (only some parts) hopefully my stay here will be good. If you have any questions regarding anything don't be afraid to DM/PM me on the forums. I love to help people and make sure people are having a good time on the server. Hopefully, I get to meet some of you if not all of you on the server. I also want to mention there are some OG staff members here that I used to talk to. @Botings, @Zulptic and @Arcticcc It's nice to be back and hopefully, I get to talk to everyone. Thank you for taking your time to read this and now I will list some of my hobbies.
  • Mountain Biking
  • Football
  • Gaming
  • Streaming
  • Basketball
Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)
Hey, Ryan! Welcome to sage!

Kuttans

Welcome to SagePvP!
If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me through the platforms found below. :)