Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameCC

I want to report this staff member called Syrm

He has been very toxic to me and my friend and false banning my friend. He got banned for "insiding" when he didnt inside we were living on a skybridge and he tried to spleef a person that was not in the faction and he didnt mean to spleef his friends and my faction went raidable like holy shit. Hes saying lots of toxic stuff please talk with him. Hes hurting my brains. im just trying to record on this server.He even kicked us while we were trying to explain he didnt even let us talk. Unban him his ign is lqcal

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
I want to report this staff member called Syrm

He has been very toxic to me and my friend and false banning my friend. He got banned for "insiding" when he didnt inside we were living on a skybridge and he tried to spleef a person that was not in the faction and he didnt mean to spleef his friends and my faction went raidable like holy shit. Hes saying lots of toxic stuff please talk with him. Hes hurting my brains. im just trying to record on this server.He even kicked us while we were trying to explain he didnt even let us talk. Unban him his ign is lqcal
if you actually do staff reports in the forum your not as smart as i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.