Denied Staff/helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaskBruh

IGN : IgnFlask

Timezone:cst

Do you have any previous staff experience?: no

Why would you like to become a staff member?:I have really enjoyed playing sage but it seems like there are a lack of staff. I am herring that people are waiting in ts for and hour. I just want to help in team speak. I my self have had to wait more then an hour in ts sometimes, I'm not asking to have head staff i just want to help in team speak.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will help in team speak and what ever is needed

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?10, I don't lie, and if someone has proof of my friends glitching or any bannable reason i will ban/mute or warn them. I will and have told the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: yes, if they remember me

Additional Information?:I just really think there needs to be more staff that will do something.

ReallyDicey

I nearly had a stroke reading that....
P.S- Don't bother applying its not worth it, Sage has been dead for nearly 6 months now.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @FlaskBruh, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at Sage! Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- General lack of information throughout the whole application

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.