Staff Help Please

Serae

Established member
I need a Head Staff Member to speak to me on discord add me please thanks Particules#1952

Banned from ts by the alcoholic aka Calvin! for legit no reason sooo yea add me its about my false ban thanks also If I don't get helped within 5 hours gonna have to do something stupid but will be funny af

@Sonnix, @ChronicSeizures , @sc0ttay, @Amarese

S

Scottay

I need a Head Staff Member to speak to me on discord add me please thanks Particules#1952

Banned from ts by the alcoholic aka Calvin! for legit no reason sooo yea add me its about my false ban thanks also If I don't get helped within 5 hours gonna have to do something stupid but will be funny af

@Sonnix, @ChronicSeizures , @sc0ttay, @Amarese
It's truly unfortunate that this has happened to you Elize. If you'd like to be unbanned from the SagePvP Official Teamspeak you can crack an egg on your head & send us a video.

Cordially yours,

Scottay

Sauds

Legendary Member
It's truly unfortunate that this has happened to you Elize. If you'd like to be unbanned from the SagePvP Official Teamspeak you can crack an egg on your head & send us a video.

Cordially yours,

Scottay

legend

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member

Cordially yours,

Scottay
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL