Denied Staff apply

sosadrill

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): sosadrill
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: ye i was staff on some servers in my country. (Qplay.cz - helper), (slux network), (minicraft - helper)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to help out on the server. I've seen lot of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that no body likes a rule-breakers.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I've seen a lot of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because i really want to help server and make it alive again
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: not really
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): i can be active 4 hours per day sometimes more
↬ What is your discord @?: sosadrill
↬ Additional Information (optional): I have been playing on this server for 4 years and I would like to help the server from cheaters and other issues

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.