Discord Tag? (ex. ElDelgado#0313

Do you have access to teamspeak and a working microphone:Yes
What is your age? (Must be 14 to apply): 15
What is your Timezone?:EST+2:00
Do you have the ability to take screenshots (Required):Yes
How active can you be?: 7 14 h a day
Where are you from?: QLD/AustAila
Do you have any previous infractions on our server?:No
Why do you want to become staff on our server?:I want to become a staff member for the following reasons:Resposability that this server is ruled with,the maturity of the staff members that are acting good and the stronghold between the staffs and their community,i will explain them right now.

Responsibility:So,there is a thing from the staff members that let you with the mind saying(I'm safe here and I will stay and play here)and I really meant that because I know from the staff's style that they need to have some responsibilities when they join the staff team so I'm counting on them that they will keep their word.

Maturity:When i see a staff member here,i am actually staying and reading the chat to see if the staff team made a good choice recruiting him in and from what I've seen now, i am truly impressed. They are very mature and they are as kind as possible with their players because they know what they have to do.

The Strong Hold:On this section,i want to make myself clear that the staffs and the normal players have some special connections with each other because at some points,the nowadays staffs were players at a time as well and they try to treat the regular members/donators as good as possible by joking with them, having fun and playing games. Where do I know this,well I have the curiosity to look for some staffs but I'm not that kind of stalker. I am trying to keep everything ok as a member and I will still try.

What makes you a better choice than other applicants?:In my opinion,every applie must be good in moding a server because then,he would apply for nothing basically.Anyway,i think im good choice because of my:

SelfConfidence:I can call myself self confident because i've been in alot of situations that i was in need.I am indeed a benefit because i am assuring you that i have been working on it recently to have more of it because it really helps in every confusing situation.Example:If you have a test at math and you don't what to write because you are gassed with emotions,you need self confidence because that means you know what you are capable of and you free your mind voice that tells"YOU CAN DO IT ALIN" so its really important because if you have this,you can do alot of things in your life that you will be thankful about later on your life,I can present to you another example but this time in minecraft to make both count.So you are in the lobby and some people starts spamming and swearing,what would someone without self confidence would do,he would panic and say to himself "Oh no what is this i can do this,they are to many,im gonna be demoted,NOOOO' but a self cofidence man would be like "Ok lets start muting the player that started first,and after lets get rid of the other 2 or 3 mans" see what i mean.Self confidence brings to you the opportunity to be organised and the cycle of the thing you should do like:OK I DO this first then the other thing.Thats one of my benefits and i will be glad to show it to you.

StaffExperience:I've been staff on some server and i can tell you that i learned alot from them.Every server told me a history when i was staff and now i still know the stories.I really think that you need to have some experience on the respective position because when you are gonna be accepted,the owner will interview you and he will look in your application about some helpful details that can help him ask you questions and if he sees in your voice that your not ready and you have been lying,he will know you have been lying to him from the start.So instead of applying for a big server from the start,try applying for some small servers with 50-60 players and in time you realise that you want more than that and step into the next door in your Staff career.

Maturity: I really think that I am mature because I am 15 years old and you can't keep being childish like we were when we were kids. The thing that matured me was my brother that went to college in the au, After he left I was really sad a few days and after that, I was talking to myself about stop acting like a kid because the life is not that easy as it looks when you are young. I started working hard on my things and getting mature really fast, I really thank god for giving me this chance to make myself more mature so I can be a good and patient guy. I really think I am qualified for this moderator position on your server because I have enough maturity to prove it so I will wait with patience till it's my moment and I will wait for that on your server and I hope you can notice what I am saying because I am a really good looking guy with the all he needs to be a staff on your server.
If accepted, what can you do to benefit the server?:

Activity:Ok so first off is that my activity for your server will grow more in time especially if i am a moderator because the moderator role is giving you a chance to help the server in your ways with the rules along you.I am really active on your server and i really like what i see till now.I really dedicate time here to answer some players questions and sometimes talk with the staff about sports,banter or stuff like that because thats what a community is on about.You need to have fun too,not only to be serious and speak like a mature man everytime. The activity that this server have is a good one because in week time you have like 90 or maybe 100 and in weekends you have 150-160 player,staff and donators.

Experience: So,i dont want you guys to get me wrong but along with my staff experience,alot from it i learned from the staff series basically because they literally told me how to act in some situations and how to behave like a staff member and i am really thankful for the people who made that kind of series.I really have the needed experience for this server due to my time in this game and i can consider myself a Original Minecrafter(im playing since 2010)
What are your thoughts on how toxicity has affected the HCF community? Oh,i couldn t say it better guys,thats a good question.So,i think the toxicity has ruined the fun out of HCF servers because as you can see,we are in lack of them basically and i do have to say that here and some other HCF servers,the things are different because your owner(one of them),i wont mention his name,he is very calculated and he cares about the rules he made so that is unfortunate for the people that breaks the rules.
What is your past experience:
-=-=-=-=-Experience-=-=-=-=-
1>> On 27 January 2018 I joined a community called Oxygen Network and back then I applied for the staff position when because that server had desperate need of help, so I thought I should apply. Next day, the response came to my email and said that I was Accepted and the owner said he wants to interview me to be sure I wrote that application after I did my interview he was glad to announce me that I was officially a 100% moderator with all the things good. Right, the next day he was making a live stream and he brought 100 players and when I saw that I was like "WOW" this man is really good at what he is doing so I tried my best that day to keep everything ok and safe, without any hurtful words or stuff like that. My career was a good one with no warning but in a day on June 2018, the server closed due to the lacking activity of the owner plus the money we were in need to pay the respective host. After that, I was pretty sad because I was a good mod and doing my job good and from nowhere like THAT, boom, the server vanishes without me knowing.
2>>On 28 October 2018 one of my friends, Vavilov showed me his server, Contus and I was pretty impressed by what I've seen so I asked him if I can apply for staff because he was in help of some staff members,all good till know, after my app was done and I posted it,1 hour late I got accepted and he gave me the rank in game with the condition not to abuse the position. I was staff for 3 weeks because the server shut down because the lack of interest from the owner so I decided to ask him why he put his effort in this server if he decided to abandon the project halfway his journey. He did not answer me and 1 week later he opened it again in the hope he will go good this time but guess what, he did not make it right and he said in 2 weeks the server will be closed. The server is still on right now but with 0 players on.
3>>On 5th of January 2019 I joined a community named minemen as a trial-moderator, When I joined, all the staff members said welcome!And started saying they will be there if I will need help because we are a family. I was excited about it but I didn’t like 1 thing;the fact that the staff team were allowing the words "Ez, L, ***got,etc.."and i was a bit good with that.I have to say that i wasn t the best staff,not because of wrong mutes,it was because i was talking way to much with the community.I know this might sound doodoo but its true.It was my fault too and some of the staffs warned me about that but i didnt listen.In a day,i don t remember what day,i got demoted from a staff member and i wanted to ask him why.When he finally responded,he told me what ive done and i said "very well then".
Additional Information:
I am really into the staff series because I can see how many people act and behave,so if they act wrong I should not do that in the future regular as possible.I am into a sport called Rugby league and my favorite team is Rooster.

Encircle

Established member
My eyes would skip 3 sentences and somehow I would find myself going to another application due to how terrible this one was.

Things to improve on:
Give it a color scheme.
Organize your information and give it clear headings so readers like me can understand what you're trying to say.
Don't have that much information as staff wouldn't want to spend their time reading most of it anyway.​

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ElDelgado, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.