Denied Staff applications

Critcc

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Criticc
↬ Age:16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because i'm on all night and I notice an unhealthy amount of hackers and glitching players.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I got accepted I would aid to players needs, I would help knock down the hacker numbers at night.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, I would put it at a 10 because I'm not going to lie straight to someones face, and I wouldn't do anything that would put me in a position to lie.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I can, I play from 2am-7am everyday basically and I play for a bit throughout the day.
↬ What is your telegram @?:mad:Criticc1
↬ What is your discord @?:Critcc#7219
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: The only staff experience I have is on Irrelevant servers but I still know the basic commands and I'm open to learn more, I'm very active and can help out all over the place, I don't lose my cool over things, I'll be respectful to others and make sure nothing "illegal" goes on.

Caleb

Veteran Member
cant tell if this is a troll app with bots, but
- No Detail
- Better Format
- No Staff Experiences

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.