Denied Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thebozzz

IGN (In-Game Name): Zyberattck
Region (EU/NA/Other): eu gmt time
Do you have any previous staff experience?: i have been staff on small servers but the most off them got closed
Why would you like to become a staff member?: i have been intressted a while now sage is the server i play most and i really like it and i wanna try something new and show u guys me experience and mbby you guys can learn me something or i can learn u something i dont know thats why i want to be a staff member on sagepvp
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i will be in teamspeak and help people i will even help them whit things ingame if they /helpop
beacuse i have seen alot of people on the server that says staff tp hacker and that stuff and that like i wanna be staff help people ban hackers and other and that will make the server more good its already good but i mean more good and i think players will be more happy to play the server if there is no hackers in the server
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i will actully rate my honesty to 10 beacuse i am a very loyal guy people can trust me beacuse i am theguy that i am and if i should false ban a guy for some reasson for exempel pearl glitch and that was false if i saw wrong and a staff asked me why he got banned i would be honest and say how the thing went and if im then wrong i would tell the person im sorry and i will be check first whit the guy that you always should do if its not like very obvious
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) not really i dont know the staff members alot not more the people i talked to ingame and it should be very fun to get to know them much if u give me a chance to be staff on this server i really would like it alot
Additional Information?:
mbby you wonder how much i can be on 2-3 h per day if not more on the weekends i can be on atleast 8h
like i said im a very loyal person and i really want a chance to get to learn staffs and even the members

//sincerely//zyberattck

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.