Denied Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitOFF

IGN (In-Game Name): LegitOFF
EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No.I didnt played for 1 year
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff member, because i really like this server and i want to help to become a best hcf server in the minecraft hcf history. I want to help to another people in server. I want to have cleared from hackers and glichers. I can play a lot of time for server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will try to reduce racism, insults, bad behavior and generally have respect whether they are friends or not, because it makes a big impression on me that everyone is offended and hated for no reason.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? everyone would say 9 10 to accept it or make a good impression, but not everyone is for 9 10. I say about my 8 because I'm not a person who would lie to my team about something just because my friend is the other or something . In life as well as in games, I'm pretty honest
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I dont think so. U can ask, im not sure.
Additional Information?:
Telegram: @LegitOFF Discord: LegitOFF#0001 Twitter: @LegitOFF

kamonk

Awful. I could write that with 1 hand in under 5 seconds. If you wanna get staff, you should put in actual effort.

Kxnl

Known member
Horrible grammar
Just overall bad application,
Take time next time you make an application.

C

calvin

No experience, no detail...

I'd suggest applying elsewhere my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.