Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurelyUnique

shit application (no offense)​

you didn't even follow the full format​

Hello, could you explain why my application was shit? I did follow the full format.

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Additional Information?:

CoC, Clash Royale, Destiny, Halo, Cod, and many more games. I have experience staffing on some Minecraft servers too.

That is cool I do too.

R0CE

Established member

So that your application is kind of rushed. You kind of ramble about random things. I don't think an application defines a person. So maybe you would do better than an interview. “Do you have any previous staff experience?:”.This is more regarding Minecraft servers. I'm not really towards General Staffing. Sure they have similar things in common. For example, being staff on a Discord server. Going to be much different from being staff on a Minecraft server.

PurelyUnique

So that your application is kind of rushed. You kind of ramble about random things. I don't think an application defines a person. So maybe you would do better than an interview. “Do you have any previous staff experience?:”.This is more regarding Minecraft servers. I'm not really towards General Staffing. Sure they have similar things in common. For example, being staff on a Discord server. Going to be much different from being staff on a Minecraft server.

Thank you for your feedback! I have decided to withdraw my application because I do not have much experience staffing on Minecraft severs. I spent 40 mins typing my application so I don't know why you think it's rushed but thank you! And yes an application does define someone. In any application you apply as if it's a job. And jobs need to know what kind of person you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.