Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailey

IGN (In-Game Name):MRappleMC
Timezone:NZST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:yes i have only ban a few players before but i want to grow that number. i have had been staff on practice servers and whould like to be staff on practice and kitpvp
Why would you like to become a staff member?:i like to catch hackers and make a pvp community hacker free or at latest try so everyone can have a good time pvping
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:by trying to find hackers and do forums ban apples so people dont have to wait so long for staff to respond
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?8 no one is perfect and i appreciate that
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no i dont know any staff on sage but would love to work with all the staff here at sage pvp
Additional Information?:i can do discord and team speck but i would proffer discord.love to hear from you soon

Last edited:

tnup

You are going to need to add a lot more detail to you application if you are looking to be accepted. With that much information, the managers don't even know if they would want to trust you, or if you would be a good addition to the staff team.

Without any past experience, good detail, or really any effort at all, this application will be denied.

Try to have the following things before applying again or revising.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Past staff experience on other servers relating to HCF.

- Add more detail into why you'd like to become staff and how you would improve the players' experience (The management don't know you so be descriptive)

- Try not to bold the entire application, and maybe even add a color scheme

- Try to have better grammar, I understand English isn't everyone's first language but having words like "team speck," and "proffer" doesn't really seem like you are ready to communicate to players on a professional level. There are sites that can help with grammar, or even chrome extensions like "Grammarly" if you are struggling with grammar, but you should probably be fluent in English and the grammar before applying for a staff team that expects professionalism.

Good Luck.

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

No Detail
No Past Staff Experience
No Effort

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
You are going to need to add a lot more detail to you application if you are looking to be accepted. With that much information, the managers don't even know if they would want to trust you, or if you would be a good addition to the staff team.

Without any past experience, good detail, or really any effort at all, this application will be denied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Add more detail into why you'd like to become staff and how you would improve the players' experience (The management don't know you so be descriptive)

- Try to have better grammar, I understand English isn't everyone's first language but having words like "team speck," and "proffer" doesn't really seem like you are ready to communicate to players on a professional level. There are sites that can help with grammar, or even chrome extensions like "Grammarly" if you are struggling with grammar, but you should probably be fluent in English and the grammar before applying for a staff team that expects professionalism.

Good Luck.
What a sweat pfffff

lunarexe

Veteran Member

Good Luck.
Bro you had more detail then his hole application:eek::oops::rolleyes:

wpo

Veteran Member

Good Luck.
tf r u saying this is a tier 1 app ur just jealous

back to the point, +1 keep grinding dude

Status
Not open for further replies.