ignRxndom

IGN (In-Game Name)
ignRxndom
Timezone:
GMT+1
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CentileHCF

Playerbase: 50-60

(I just want to say I have absolutely no beef with any of the owners on CentileHCF)

Reason: I Resigned on CentileHCF for many reasons; one of the reasons was they scammed Philip and Eimoh. The previous or still to this day owner "Kite" threatened my good buddy named "DRIY" that he was going to swat him. The staff team was very unprofessional.
Proof (click)

GalasticMC

Playerbase: 7-30 players

Reason: The server got etb'd, the owner gave up and completely shut the server down.

VenomHCF

Playerbase: 10-15 players

Reason: Then a manager etb'd our server our TeamSpeak everything, then he shut the server down.

DivineMC [Server Shut Down]

PROOF : http://prntscr.com/s4ey5z

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
It has always been a dream of mine to have a key role in the staff team on Sage. My goal is to help players and the community become a positive environment for new players. Becoming staff on Sage would be a unique experience for me. It’ll help me gain skills that I can apply to real-life opportunities such as improved communication, time management, and leadership skills. I have played Sage for a long time now and I have created many memories and friendships. Being a player is fun, but it is time for a change and I want to take things to the next level. Another goal of mine is to assist others and have a purpose on the server. I want to make sure people are enjoying their time while playing on Faithful. As a person who is committed and dedicated, I believe I would be a great addition to the team.

⥼ Enjoyment ⥽

Staffing on servers is something I’ve always enjoyed. It really cheers me up when I know I’ve successfully helped someone. Even though I can’t see the players’ face, I know they are smiling. Thankfully, Faithful is one of the largest networks, so there is always something to do. I understand that being a staff member means you represent the network, therefore I will be responsible and mature.

⥼ Impact ⥽

I want to create a positive impact on Sagel like how it has created a positive impact in my life. The Sage community has gotten me to think about so many things that go on in my life. Believe it or not, I sometimes relate HCF to school and real life. Just like there is toxicity in the real world, online we all have experienced that same toxicity at some point. We should try being more friendly so players can enjoy their time more on Sage. Without HCF, I feel like I’d be a person who gets hurt by people who aren’t true friends. I’ve learned a new perspective that has allowed me to see what peoples’ true intentions are.

⥼ Dedication ⥽

I am a very dedicated person. When I enjoy something, I work very hard and try to be the best I can at it. I believe I can make SagePvP an even better place than what it already is. Dedicating most of my time to Sage is not considered a chore to me, it is my happy place. I will always put 100% of my efforts while staffing on this server.

⥼ Time ⥽

Similar to dedication, I put tons of my time into things I enjoy. I’d like to repay Sage with my time and dedication because it would benefit the community. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and Summer right around the corner, I have even more time to play Minecraft than ever before. I want to make good use of this time staffing and helping others. Even after COVID-19 and Summer break, I still plan on dedicating most of my time to SagePvP.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
⥼ Teamwork ⥽

When staffing it is important to be able to work together. Teamwork allows staffing to be much easier and consistent. Working together allows you to get stuff done quicker. But working together isn't simple. You always have to put your part into the mix and admit when you are wrong.

⥼ Trustworthiness ⥽

As a staff member, you must be someone others can trust. When everyone is trustworthy and respectable, the environment becomes less toxic and more enjoyable. When people doubt you, it produces a negative environment that could eventually lead to things we may regret. I know I am trustworthy because I am honest and compassionate.

I understand that I do not have much staffing experience in general and how that creates doubts about my capabilities of being a staff member. But, I have been a part of this community for over 3 years now and I know the fundamentals of HCF.

⥼ Fairness ⥽

I will never favor someone over another. Everyone should be treated the same and face the same punishments. I like to put myself in others' shoes and imagine how I’d feel if someone wasn’t fair to me.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 I'm never biast i will treat every member the way they should be that also goes for staff

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Headed (I once leaked his chest pics)

Additional Information?:
Monday:

4 PM-11 PM (7 hours)

Tuesday:

4 PM-11 PM (7 hours)

Wednesday:

4 PM-11 PM (7 hours)

Thursday:

4 PM-11 PM (7 hours)

Friday:

3 PM-11 AM (8 hours)

Saturday:

5 PM-1 AM (9 hours)

Sunday:

5 PM-1 AM (9 hours)

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of experience pertaining to HCF - specifically larger HCF servers

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.