Not open for further replies.

zollex

✪ IGN ✪

zollex1234

✪ Timezone ✪

GMT+1

✪ Any past experiences in being a staff member? ✪

Server: Aodus {Playerbase: 50-60 }

xWC6FcNrloBs9RYHyPem8W-wOt8YTgQHR0bAsh5oeIoy1JingpvDh1fZ7a6zxC5IcQT3AoeD-S2UeSmGCWDFgxV9BiFxwZIRvnz3JxyR1viyshFeMh6Qp1X2iKm8MgE57_L1ZfcW

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
prnt.sc

Resigned/Demoted: Resigned.

aodus was a huge step for me. I had to moderate day and night as I had a lot of more commands etc. I really enjoyed
staffing in this server yet it wad extremely difficult. I ended up resigning because I had tests and my parents wanted me
to get good grades etc.

Rosepvp

96cAi3ad9R6NnNoq1cRQzL8Kiz4B90QTSEE0qV5iToL4MENrbeSVc4aAZVoFRaRv58ZgApUIIj76sr1Q2gkomMrqjhiuhF9-wPRgxCcEaXzm3Fxv7gKCVAEfunsKzL9EYgIx-1Jx

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
prnt.sc

Resigned/Demoted: Resigned.

Rosepvp was an NA practice / HCF / Kitmap server
I have been staff on other servers but I do not really count them because they were generally small with at max 50 players
and it was around 2020 in all these servers have given me a lot of experience and knowledge in
playing MC and staffing on Rosepvp

✪ Why do you want to become staff? ✪

would like to become staff on Sagepvp for several reasons. I consider myself to be very mature while i'm 14. I'm
here get work done, and to not mess around with staff members as I have done previously which I don’t look up to. I
am also very professional when it involves handling situations. as an example, if someone came in TeamSpeak yelling and
screaming i'd be the calmer person and stay calm and check out the situation and try to resolve it. i'm also very dedicated to what I do which can help me in many situations. I consider myself to be a really hard employee which can help both the staff
team and players

I am also very active which will help me a lot and I'd be able help with a lot more situations and get in
more playtime and work. I am also a multitasking person which can also help me in many occasions. For example, I
can be helping someone in TeamSpeak while also watching a player that was reported for cheating in-game. This will allow me to deal with situations faster and more efficient. Another thing that I am is the fact that I am independent. As long as I know what
I'm dealing with, I can get to task and complete what I am supposed to be doing without getting distracted and being able to do
it alone. I wouldn't be asking staff members for questions every 2 minutes unless I really need it.

I have great communication with players. I speak fluent English and swedish. When it comes to moderating on any server
communication is important and a good staff member must have it. Respect is also another one of my skills. I always show respect to staff members and players. I will always be patient with players and try to sort out whatever problems they may encounter.
Loyalty is also something else that I have. If I am staff on a server I will always dedicate my time with it and put my upmost.
I've played the server for a while now, and I feel like it has such a great economy and community. The staff team generally
are really kind to everyone, I would like to be part of this amazing staff team that there is. I can help out the community as
much as needed, and i would really LOVE to join this amazing staff team! I generally have no complaints or bad history
with any staff, and I like working as a team.

✪ Why should we accept you as staff? ✪

I should be accepted because i'm very mature for my age and have a good quality microphone and have a clear voice. I don't have an accent which is tough to grasp, i am very chill and straightforward to talk to.

I have excellent experience with HCF and PotPvP servers.i do know how to use discord, telegram and teamspeak and can never fail to assist someone. i'll not be rude towards players or toxic, whether or not they're toxic towards me first. i'd just simply go per the plan and mute them.
I am also calm altogether situations, whether it being a player that was killed by a hacker and it screaming in teamspeak
because he has no proof or ifs a player that's anticipating an issue.

✪ Can any staff vouch for you ✪
I dont think so

✪ Additional Information ✪
Here's just some information about me just so you can get to know me a little bit more, in case I get accepted
59vlsUOppb165z1yRGjwDC-9kzhfrPJT8qfF4RWQquP05WQstgWe-ExPb7AM1TP-wVAxCa0TBjTpwL0VDrIl0qqW2iTG95Mpsm2Xrbi46KRDv8NPfkM1J8aP2lWIvl3LqATS1JQ_

I get a long with people very easy and I am very easy to talk to in my opinion. I can resolve problems and I'm a very
experienced guy and I am just an overall friendly guy once you get to know me.

I am very mature for my age, although I can have a joke and have a good laugh with the other staff members in ts, when it comes to doing my job im 100% serious about it.

I will not apply favoritism to famous youtubers, or my friends. No matter how much they beg not to be banned I will not
take any offer and I will go according to the set punishments.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Doesn't meet minimum age requirement

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.