Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any previous staff experience? yes I have loads of experience for an example on blockdrop seeng primemc vanity and more Why would you like to become a staff member?: I play a lot on sage and I see meny hackers/cheaters and I think most staff cant play at the same time as I can atm and I beleave I could catch lots of cheaters and make other peoples experience as good as mine!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try and stop hackers/cheaters and if they say they need help I would tp and help them Can any current staff members vouch for you?: nope D:
Additional Infomation?: I'm a decent pot pvper and have won on meny factions skyblock and hcf servers iv been staff on meny servers iv never been banned on sage
I have been staff on meny servers and I know exactly what to do if I find a cheater/hacker

thanks for reading

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @stuperstew , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.