Denied Staff Application

IGN (In-Game Name): _ExoticIce_

Timezone:
GMT +2 I assure you that I will be playing on this server as much as possible in my free time if I am chosen. This will be beneficial for the players as there will most likely be Mods on the server most of the time. This is because I want to keep the chat controlled and let everyone have the best experience possible

Croatia
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I do own a quality microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have all of 3
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?
: I was a staff member (helper/mod/admin...Had myself a little server). A bit rusty but good to use ;D

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff member for several reasons. I don't want staff just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being staff member would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want to be a staff member is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as autoclicker/phase hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like helper is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a staff member, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a staff on SagePvP has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few months when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to SagePvP. I actively play on the server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:^^^^^
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Maybe (Recruits , UwULeo)

Additional Information: I take on a very harsh view on any kind of harrassment or bullying due to the experiences I have suffered through the past. From these experiences, I have obtained the ability to recognize bullying or harassment should it take place, and will be proficient when dealing with it. If an issue were to arise, I would most likely be online to deal with it. I'm always helpful and quick to respond to any messages that I see, and will always enforce the rules to the best of my abilities.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
[Neutral]
-Add more detail to "Why should we accept you as staff"
-Add more detail to "Why do you want to become staff"

-Sincerely,
Seducive

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.