Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes I do, I own a BlueYeti mic

Do you have Telegram and TeamSpeak and discord?:
Yes I do have both of these applications,
Telegram: Jordan
Teampseak: SWIZLER
Discord: SWIZLER#0001
How many hours can you put in the server per week:
I have a lot of spare time besides school and it’s always holiday for me, that’s why I want to spend a lot of my spare time into the SagePvP network. I’ll list my schedule down below.
Monday: 4+ hours
Tuesday: 3/4 hours
Wednesday: 3 hours
Thursday 3/4 hours
Friday: 5/6 hours
Saturday: 8+ hours
Sunday: 8+ hours
Note: This schedule is my school schedule, I can spend more time during holiday and I will do that if I become staff!
Note: This schedule can change a little bit per week because I have a job and I have to work 2 hours mostly on Tuesday and Thursday.

Any previous punishments on SagePvP?:
Yes unfortunately I do have previous punishments on the SagePvP Network
Bans: I have been banned 2 or 3 times for legit reasons and i've been falsely banned by the anticheat once
Mutes: I have been muted a few times I believe 3 of them where false mutes

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
Yes, I have been staff on multiple HCF servers and on 1 skyblock server.
PrimeMC
{Resigned as a Moderator}
I have been staff on PrimeMC for around a year., this server was the best server I was staff on. I started as a Helper on PrimeMC and I was helper for around half a year, my job was helping people if they had any questions about the server or if they had any bugs or people who were abusing a glitch. I was really active and I got promoted in 5/6 months to Moderator. The server slowly lost their playerbase because the main youtubers on Prime quitted the server. I resigned because the server had no players on and I couldn’t help the server anymore due to the lack of players.
(Playerbase : 1000-1200 players)
SyncPvP
{Resigned as a Moderator}
I started playing SyncPvP 6 months ago, I applied for staff and got accepted as a helper. SyncPvP was a great server owned by an experienced management team. I was really active for the server and had 100+ bans, that is the reason I got promoted to moderator on Sync. My job was helping people in support rooms, banning hackers and screensharing players. I resigned because there were 2 staff members ddossing players, the server got griefed by the manager aswell, that was another reason why I left SyncPvP. I have had a really good time on Sync and I have learned all my HCF staff skills there.
(Playerbase: 10-100 players)
FenixHCF
{Helper}
I was staff on FenixHCF for 1 month, this server was a decent HCF/Kitmap server owned by a really nice and experienced owner. My job was banning hackers and Helping people out in discord or teamspeak. I never got promoted on the server because I was staff for just 1 month. I was also really active on Fenix and had 50+ bans, unfortunately the server got shut down by the owner because he had no money left to keep the server up. I have had a good time on Fenix.
(Playerbase: 10-40 players)
Zefex
{Trial-Moderator}
I have been staff on Zefex for around 1 month. Zefex was a practice server and the management team teached me how to Screenshare people. The management team was really good and they had 2 managers. Unfortunately the server had just a BETA release and I had 30+ bans in 1 week. The owner asked the players if he should continue with the server, but the players voted to shut down the server. The server teached me how to screenshare and how to deal with players in many different scenarios.
(Playerbase 0-15 players)
JuicyMC
{Trial-Moderator}
I have been staff on JuicyMC since the server was released. Juicy was a kitmap server and wasn’t really organised. The BETA release had around 10-30 players everyday and I had 50+ bans. The first map of Juicy had 10 players and the playerbase went down. I resigned when I found out that the owner was a ddosser. I have had a pretty good time on Juicy.
(Playerbase 0-30 players)
I was staff on 2 more servers but they were too small so I’m not adding them into this application, If you are interested about those servers feel free to ask for it!

Why do you want to become staff?:
First of all, I don’t have the motivation to play HCF anymore. I have quitted HCF for a while now because I don’t like the gamemode anymore to play. I still love to play SagePvP and that’s why I have played Sage every time im free. I want to do something different than playing kitmap/practice all day, I want to spend my time helping the community with their problems and solve them. Sage was my favorite server when it came out with a really nice community and I want to keep that! The HCF community is becoming pretty toxic in my opinion and I want to get rid of the toxicity. I see a lot of times people saying in chat: ‘L random’ or ‘You suck kid’, this is frustruating me because I can’t do anything in those situations different from saying ‘stop being toxic please’. As I already mentioned I was toxic in the past aswell and it doesn’t give you any profits while you’re toxic, That’s why I want to help to get Curse less toxic. If I’m online in teamspeak I see a lot of times overfilled support waiting rooms, it’s frustruating people that they have to wait in teamspeak for a really long time. And I mention that there is a small amount of active EU staff, I am EU and I want to help the players all the time I can in those situations. I want to help all the players on Curse to get the best experience they can get, this means no hackers, not waiting in teamspeak for a long time and active staff members who wants to help you all the time. I want to put all my effort in the server so the players will get the best experience they can get! Finally, I wanted to become staff on Curse since it came out . I didn’t apply because I had a lack of experiences and I wasn’t ready to be staff on a big server in my opinion. Nowadays I feel different and I am sure that I’m ready to give people the support they need on a big server. I have always enjoyed being staff on the previous servers I was staff on, now I want to expand my staff knowledge on SagePvP

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should me accept as a staff member on the SagePvP network because I want to put all my effort and spare time in the server. It’s almost holiday for me so I can put even more time in the server. I am a very hard working person and I will always do my best to get the best experience the players can get. I am also a unbiased person, I will treat every single player the same. Also I won’t abuse any of my powers as being a staff member. The rules on the SagePvP network apply to every single player so I won’t punish a friend, youtuber or partner differently than a player on the server. I have read many applications on the forums and people are all saying the same thing. I think I can also put some different features in the server. As I have said before, I have played Sage since like 3 months after it released and I know all of the rules on the server, this will help a lot if I will become a staff member. I will always help the players whenever I can and I want to find a solution for the players. I am patient in every situation and I won’t kick anyone out of the teamspeak channel if their problem isn’t fixed, I will always ask the player if they need anything else and help the player if needed.
-=+=-
Maturity
Maturity is the most important feature to have, if you’re mature people will feel safe and they will be respectful to you. In my opinion I’m very mature and I will never do anything crazy. I will always be mature with players and other staff members.
Dedication
My main goal is to get done what I have to do for the server. I will always try to do as much as I can, I do have a job but I will always do my job on the SagePvP network. I will always help the community with less filled support waiting rooms and no hackers on the server.
Proffesionalism
I am very proffesional in my opinion, I do have a job in real life and I will always be proffesional in any situation. I will take my job as being a staff member very serious and put a lot of time in it. I want to help people and make them happy so they feel good when I helped the player. I will always record everything I do on the server, that’s helpful so I can always watch a clip back to check if the player was cheating or not, I won’t punish any player without proof given.
Responsible
My parents and friends always told me I am a trusted guy and really helpful, everyone can come to me and I will help everyone when I can. This feature is very important to have. I think this is one of the reasons I was promoted in the past. Communication is important aswell, my friends say that I can communicate really well with the community, also people say that I can listen good to everyone and find a solution.
Multitasking
Multitasking is very helpful as being a staff member, this feature helps working more effective so you can help more players in a certain amount of time. I will always check reports, teamspeak support waiting rooms, chat. I notice a lot of times people saying in chat: ‘’STAFF TP HACKER!!’’ or ‘’This kid is cheating so HARD!!’’, I will help those players as soon as possible so they can play without people cheating.
Respectful
I will always be respectful to anyone in the community, this is very important to me. If you’re respectful to the community, they will treat you with respect aswell. This is very helpful as being a staff member.
Honest
I will always be honest to everyone, I’m lying about stuff. Being honest also shows that you are mature and you can be responsible for bad or good stuff you did. Being honest to people can make friendships, being honest as a staff member shows that you are mature so other staff members/players can trust you even more.
Calm
As mentioned before I’m a very calm and relaxed person, I will be calm in any situation and figure it out with the player. You have to be calm in every situation so the player will listen to you and you can help him a lot better.
Scenarios
I have been in a lot of different scenarios as being staff in the past, that’s how I know in many different scenarios.

Scenario 1
A player comes in teamspeak and gets really toxic because he died to a ‘hacker’. I will stay calm and tell the player to stop being toxic and that we will figure it out, after that I’ll ask the player for proof of him dying to the hacker. If the player does have proof I will look at it and if the player is hacking I’ll freeze him. If the player doesn’t have proof I will spectate the ‘hacker’ carefully, if the player is hacking I will ban the hacker and thank the player for the report and I will refund his inventory and give his DTR back. If the player isn’t cheating I will tell the player I can’t do anything about this situation and ask the player if he needs anything else, if the player doesn’t need anything else I will kick him out of the channel and help a new player.
Scenario 2
A lot of bots joined sage and they are all spamming messages in chat. First I will mute the chat as soon as possible so the bots can’t talk anymore. If I’m a helper/mod I will ban the bots seperately or ask a mod+ to ipban the bots. If I’m a Mod+ I will ipban the bots and check if all the bots are banned. If all the bots are banned I will unmute the chat so people can chat again.
Scenario 3
A player comes in teamspeak and is explaining that he lagged and died. I will ask the player first if they died to ‘Server lag’ or if they lagged out. If the player tells me he died to server lag I will ask the player if he has proof of him dying to server lag, if he does have proof and the proof is valid I will refund his inventory and give his DTR back, if the player doesn’t have proof of him dying to server lag I will explain to him carefully that I can’t do anything in this situation. If the player died because he lagged out I will explain to him that we don’t refund inventories/give DTR back for lagging out by yourself.
-=+=-

Additional Information:
Hello, I am Joran and I’m 15 years old. Besides MC, I love to play football with friends or play tennis with friends. I have been working on this application for a while and I’ll appreciate if you can leave some feedback down below!
~SWIZLER

Last edited:

Colby

I did not copy Kinomus application ik him and even if I didnt I would "steal" something or "copy" someone especially when applying for staff.

Colby

Ok I read both of them and I can see how it seems like I copied, I apologise but I did not copy kinomu I have never read or seen his application

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.