Denied Staff Application

HelloGuys

IGN(In Game Name)- HawambaeDaGOAT
Age- 13
Timezone- Central timezone
Country- United States
Do you have your own quality microphone? - Yes I haven't had trouble with it
Do you have access to Discord , Telagram , and TeamSpeak? - I have access to Discord and TeamSpeak Not telegram I can get it if needed
Do you have enough experience with staff? - Yes I have a good amount of experience I help in a lot of discord servers and help in Minecraft servers as admin and mod mainly
Why would you like to become staff? I would like to become staff because I would love to help out as much as I can on Sage I want it to be a good community and make sure people follow rules and I will always try to help no matter what .Also I have seen people not getting help of what they needed form staff and that's what I can change.
Why Should we Accept you as Staff ? - you should accept me as being on your staff team because im friendly and I have good experience in being a staff I got communication and I do have school I will be on much as possible to help others. And I Try to help people in game when they need help and I am a decent known player on Sage and been helpful to others
Can any staff Vouch For you? - Of what im totally aware of No
Additional Information? - I have a School and not that busy but wont be on all day on Schooldays but non schooldays im on a lot and will be able to help

=)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @HelloGuys, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.