Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

safplol

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWhat is your current IGN (in-game name)?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ safplol

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤHow old are you?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ16

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAre you fluent in English?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYes and i am fluent in portugues aswell.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ I am from South America (SA)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWhat is your Discord & Telegram?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMy discord is safplmao and my telegram is @safplmao

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Do you have any past staff experience?

AdrenalinBox - [Jr-Mod] ( https://prnt.sc/PAnRndrjaYun ) : His server at the time averaged around 200–300 players, which, to this day, is still averaging around 100 players daily. My duties at Adren were mostly doing support tickets through tickets and dealing with Tebex orders (because at the time they didn't have an automated system that gave players their rank when bought). I was SS Verified on it as well, which will help me on Sage, where I would love to become SS Verified some day and do Support VC's on discrd (which would be equivalent to Support Room's in TeamSpeak).

Skyval - [CO-Owner] / [Manager] (No proof) - Now my responsibilities on this server were kind of different because I was a manager. I was more in charge of hiring staff, developers, and builders for the server and was responsible for setting up plugins and ranks, so therefore I have experience with every plugin and how to use them, and basically managing the server in general. I was manager on a big server back then that averaged around 100 players daily, which was called Skyval, and instead of having the responsibilities of a normal moderator, I was responsible for managing the server, and instead of having the responsibilities of a normal moderator, I was responsible for managing the server, which gave me a lot of experience that could benefit Sage.

HCZones - (Trial-Mod) ( https://prnt.sc/wLMQY5Yq6xuL ) -Staffing on HCZones, which was a server owned by Zaues, helped me a lot with learning how to correctly punish someone for their behavior, getting familiar with the commands, and handling certain situations. My duties on HCZones as a trial moderator were helping people in teamspeak, catching rule breakers, which included cheaters, and doing support tickets. My permissions with Trial-Mod were limited, so I couldn't do much, but I definitely learned how to properly staff HCF/Kitmap-style servers.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWhy do you want to be a staff member?
There are a lot of reasons why I want to become a staff member. First of all, I want to gain knowledge on how to be a staff member at HCF. I already have experience with staffing on HCF because of my time staffed at HCZones, but I would love to gain more knowledge about staffing on the game mode.

The second reason is that I am passionate about Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since I was seven, like I stated before, and it has been really fun playing for all these years, so the dedication I have to this game and staffing is a lot. I am open to learning how to become the best staff member I can be.

The third reason is because I really think Sage has potential, and I think you guys have potential because you guys are basically the only English HCF server currently open. I think with a little bit of my help and some recommendations of mine, you guys can become big again like you once were.

I would also love to become a staff member on the network because of the great staff members and the great community you guys already have (excluding some people with their toxicity), and that fuels my desire to become an even better staff member knowing that I am helping a great server.

I want to become a staff member because I actually like Sage a lot. Even when Sage was at its lowest or at its peak, I was always a loyal player and someone to count on when needed for help. I've seen you guys lately having a cheater problem, and I could help you guys a lot because of my connections with the cheating community and my player experience because I play every day and I know who cheats and who doesn't. I even recently helped you with a staff member that has been leaking staff logs and that is currently being dealt with. I think, all in all, I would be a good staff member if I was given the chance to be one. I think that since I have been a player for so long, I have been wanting to help Sage more than being a loyal player, but I also want to help it as a staff member, helping out other players with their difficulties.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ What makes you better than other applicants?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ-- LOYALTY --

After the amount of time and hours I spent playing Sage, I would consider myself a loyal member and will not quit easily from Sage. I've even reported good friends and people who don't deserve privileges, like staff or the media, who break the rules. I think Sage has a lot of potential in becoming a big HCF server again, and I want to be part of that journey in getting there again.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ-- CRITISISM --
If I am critized about the way i staff by another staff member or even by players, I will take that criticism and try to fix whatever is wrong.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ-- EXPERIENCE --
I may not have much experience staffing on other servers, but because of my activity on Sage and having been playing for many years, I know how to handle pretty much every situation. I know what is against the rules and not permitted, and I will know how to handle every situation that comes after me.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ--PROFESSIONALISM--
You might know me as a chilfish, playful person, but when needed, I could handle any situation while being professional and not acting childish.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ--DEDICATION--
Lucahh knows my preferences for this server. When I see a staff member, for example, punishing someone unjustly, I will stay 30 minutes or more in it just speaking to the staff and trying to sort the situation out. I will not back down until the situation is handled appropriately, and if it is not handled appropriately, I will ask to speak to higher-ups just to sort it out.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤHow active can you be per day?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSaturday - Sunday : Around 6-8 Hours
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMonday - Friday : Around 3-5 Hours

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤDo you have any staff members that can vouch for you?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ [Manager] 2x12
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[Senior Admin] Genooo96

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤNot just willing but i already know how to, i just have to improve my abilities just a little bit

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAnything else you would like us to know?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWould love to introduce my self
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤHello, my name is Anthony, im a 16 year old Brazilian,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ i was born and raised in the US but because my parents are Brazilian,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwe moved back to brazil, but i am prepared to take on this challenge
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤin becoming a staff member on the SagePvP network!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ**ㅤㅤIVE BEEN OFFERED STAFF BEFORE BUT THE LAST **
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ**ㅤSTAFF MEMBER RESIGNED BEFORE MY INTERVIEW **

Last edited:

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Sir safplol thank you for applying but your recent behavior on the sagepvp network hasn't been the greatest so therefore I have denied your application. Whenever your behavior is better you may re apply in 2 weeks good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.