Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? Enrique

How old are you? 18

Are you fluent in English? Yes sir

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? NA

What is your Discord & Telegram? My discord is 824051915_4025814 | my telegram is @swag90215

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? Yes sir, It was a while ago I was Trial Mod on SagePvP but I was unfortunately demoted for because someone logged on my account and I didnt have proof It wasnt me on my account (which wont happen again nobody has my login anymore)

Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to become a staff member because everyone on sagepvp is cheating right now and I want to make a difference in the hcf community by helping and supporting the server.

What makes you better than other applicants? I believe I'm better than other applicants because I'm in the hcf community I understand all the new cheats, I understand cleaning very well, and I will be able to crack down on the problems the server is having as I've been in the community for a while now.

How active can you be per day? Pretty much all day I work from home so I can be on the game all the time

Can any current staff members vouch for you? ViolationXD

Are you willing to learn to screenshare? Yes sir I would love to learn to screenshare

Anything else you would like us to know? Im willing to do whatever it takes to become the best staff member possible for this server.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.