Yes

What is your Discord & Telegram?
All my info is in my signature. in forums

Region (EU/NA/Other):
GMT+1 EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCValux
Proof: Click here!
HCValux was a small server owned by 2 decently known hcf YouTubers called ( Dismadical & Paxay )
It was not that interesting on the first map but on the second we were having close to 70 players per sotw and 15-20 players daily.

AzialPvP
AzialPvP was a server owned by 3 owners called ( Turben, Liqma and Premieres )
It had about 100 players per sotw and 10-20 players daily.

KatanaPvP
KatanaPvP was a Hcf server I was managing it had about 1500 discord members and was making great progress!
Sadly it was shut down since the owner gave up on the project. Owned By ( AkondaPvP )

Sunrize
Sunrize was a Hcf server I was a moderator owned by Paidinful_
It was not that big of a server but it had around 50 players on sotw and 10-15 players daily.

Aruspvp
ArusPvP was a chill HCF server owned by ( Krazee and AkondaPvP )
it was a decent HCF server with about 300 discord members.
But the owners had problems with the funds and ended up shut it down.

Sagepvp
Proof: (Can't find) I was shown once in a staff review youtube video, but i can not seem to find it anymore.
a few staff members or previous staff members can vouch

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff because I need to own more experience as a staff member.
I want to make staffing a specific way of having fun and trying your hardest to realize your goals. the main reason I would like to be staff is that I want to assist the server in an exceedingly fun but mature way. I've seen many Hackers or people just breaking the rules and rather than just reporting them to you guys I need to require action myself. being staff on a Minecraft server also allows me to assist those in need instead of just having the ability to advise someone, I desire to be able to see things from the player's perspective, which within the future I feel like I will improve the interactions players have with lower-level staff members. do not get me wrong. I've interacted with great staff members, I also want to become a staff because
I really enjoy staffing on any kind of HCF server, more importantly, I want to be able to staff on high pop servers so I guessed that sagepvp might be my perfect opportunity to have that experience.
another reason to wanting to be staff is that staffing is a lot more fun when you're doing your job with your friends and other staff members. incredibly more entertaining and more interesting. since youre probably going to learn something u did not know before joining.
my last reason for wanting to become a staff member is that you can probably learn new things on certain servers and maybe new things that might help you with your staffing experience and probably get you to a new spot. or may I say get promoted? and so I can learn new things. but The main reason I want to be staff is that I want to help the server in a fun but mature way. I have seen many Hackers or people just breaking the rules in general and instead of just reporting them to you guys I want to take action myself.

What makes you better than other applicants?

Here are some ways that I can build trust with the players

-Try my hardest
-Give them a fair experience
-Help them anytime when needed
- Be respectful
- Avoid being useless
- Respect their personal space
- Try to find the answer to your questions before running to ask a manager or a higher ranked staff member
- Treat everyone the same, regardless of their rank.
- Do not complain about my job
- Reach out to new things I can learn.
- Fix my own mistakes

My Quality's

✦Activity✦
I'm very active when it comes to staffing, I like to burn some of the time while playing video games, so I am mostly on my pc for around
4-5 hours, daily unless I have to do homework or am going out with my family or something.

✦Hard Working✦
I'm a very hard working person when it comes to something I enjoy doing when I try to do &create something that I like and that I have fun doing it I always give it my all.

✦Experience✦
I have been staffing on Minecraft servers for over a year ( Close to 2 years ) and I really enjoy every second of it, I know how the game mode is run and played.

✦Screensharing✦
Screensharing is important when it comes to staffing on HCF servers it basically confirms if the player is in use of cheats or not.

✦Maturity✦
I believe that I am a mature person because I have to be mature in most situations as a staff member and chose not to be toxic & scream, which is very disrespectful and unnecessary.

How active can you be per day?

My Schedule

Monday: 2-3 hours
Tuesday: 2-3 hours
Wednesday: 3-4 hours
Thursday: 2-3 hours
Friday: I won't be playing because I mostly do my homework on Friday to free the weekend
Saturday: 4-5 hours
Sunday: Depends

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Possibly 2x12, Dqmb.

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Yes.

Additional Information?:
None.​

Last edited:

killua

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.