Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awokenn

IGN (In Game Name): McFries
Timezone: EST.
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yeah I have all 3, my discord is Awokenn#3411 and I'll message you guys my telegram if I do get accepted.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes actually, I was staff on a server called ZonixPvP like last year or two years ago. I retired but that's mostly my only big server that I was staff on. It had about 300+ players on at one time all the time. The server sadly got shut down. The server contained YouTubers such as, StimpyPvP, Latenci, MeeZoid, SuchSpeed, Spifey, Adviser, PainfulPvP and many more. I've also been staff on many smaller servers and have experience with smaller servers also.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I would like to become a staff member of SagePvP so I can help players out and make the community a better place. I would make a staff series on SagePvP and be very active with atleast 6 hours per day. I'm almost always available to help players and other staff members.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I think I should get accepted for a staff member on SagePvP because I can contribute 6-8 hours a day on weekdays and 7-10 hours a day on weekends. But since it's summer I could probably contribute much more on both weekdays and weekends.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: I don't think I have any staff members that could but I know that I would be a good fit for the SagePvP staff team and I just wanna give it a try.
Additional Information: I'm a 13 year old boy that uploads YouTube videos, I'm looking for a server to become staff on to upload a staff series on it and help players out whenever they need it. I'm a very active player and I think I would fit well in the staff team.
-McFries

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEB5MvzCOr667B-gcEkTo4w/videos?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Awokenn, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.