↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
FatalPVP - T-Mod SS Proof

On Fatal i have TMod which can be proved on the screenshot:
1669661975015.png

I have past experience on other games and and few on minehut

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well, since there was an announcements you guys needed staff and i have waited for a long time before getting any help. I want to become staff on Sage because it has been doing really well. I really want to be a part of the staff team because there are a lot of people which are in need of help in-game, Teamspeak etc. I love to assist players and its something I have always enjoyed. I love to catch cheaters/exploiters as well. I think that everyone deserves an opportunity. I will be spending a lot of hours into helping people, banning hackers/rule breakers etc. I will also be respectful to all of the players. I will inspire players, and motivate people to play on the server. I just want to make the best experience for all of the players. I feel like they need a hand in helping with cheaters, bugs... I believe it would be better to have more hands and mature decision making to help keep SagePvP friendly and clean to the best of our ability. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I do understand that i will make a few mistakes within my time of being staff on SagePvP and i will learn from them. I wouldnt make the people who need help with cheaters or bugs wait long in teampeak and will try my hardest all the tim, I will try my best by staying online and responding to questions, requests, and complains. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person, you're helping a great feeling. I feel like I am a better moderator than a player and I am willing to prove that. I have a lot of free time during the weekends which means i could put around 5-7 hours on those days, during the weekdays I can put up to 3 or 4+ hours each day and 22-26 hours weekly.
I believe I am:
Very Patient
Professional
Have Experience
Mature
Honest
Fair
Not abusive

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can be very active in-game and in the teamspeak. Players won't need to wait very long before geting help. And will also be very mature

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10/10, there is no point of lying. Either way you will get caught so there is honestly no point in lying.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Not that i know off

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@JJIsOnTop
↬ What is your discord @?:
! Ice#8359 (with the !)

citation

Established member

got denied on a different account, and replied with a new 1. use a different forums account next time you try and apply buddy :)

zorce

- You applied less than two weeks ago and got denied
- You COMPLETELY copied your old application even the questions which the format no longer requires but you just switched the experience, so you seem “new” I’m guessing
- Some of your grammar and punctuation needs to be looked at

Please try to rewrite your application and make it completely original instead of using your old denied one.

Ice

got denied on a different account, and replied with a new 1. use a different forums account next time you try and apply buddy :)

i mean its definitely not a new account so dont think your cool cus you resigned staff

citation

Established member
i mean its definitely not a new account so dont think your cool cus you resigned staff
Either way you got denied and re-applied with a diffferent IGN, not a new account or a new account.
Also I don’t think I’m cool lol? I don’t lay sage, I just read apps. I have connection with head staff / management here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.