Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonhyXDD

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): JonhyXDD
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: mor in cave trial on viper mod + on hcrival
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I’ve noticed that over time sage has become the main server for team fights and people always have issues with cleaning / allying / doing things that are forbidden. I want to take care of these issues and make sage a even better platform for everyone.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be on for all citadels / cathedrals / koths and keep an eye out for those who are cleaning allying cheating etc. This alone makes will already make sage a better server. I would be in ts giving people the support they need and I will help by answering tickets in the discord.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 I don’t lie to others nor would I lie to a higher up.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I know some staff but not sure if they would vouch me
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3pm est to 10pm est and weekends 10am - 3am
↬ What is your telegram @?: I don’t have one but the name is King Of Voyages
↬ What is your discord @?: XDDD#5199
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: nope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.