Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): ajqx
↬ Age: 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was Mod on a small fac server in a past but its a 3 years ago
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I started playing on Sage a few maps ago and I really enjoy it so I wanna help there and play more, also when I saw a good community and good staff members I wanna be one of them
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: when I was playing, many times I bugged to blocks and staff never respond me in msg and I needed to create a ticket on a discord to port me so I will be 100% active to help players from this situation, be more in contant with players to hear their reactions for some thing which can get better on this server, for sure ban cheaters and help with other problems. Iam ready for everything.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 because I have lots of experience but I still get more and Iam exited to get more and I think I can bring good mood to staff community. I dont have a problem communicating with anyone, which I think is also a plus.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I dont have a friends there yet, but iam ready to became a staff member and know all of them
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Thats sure, I already said that Iam ready to be active, comunicate with others and help people (I spend a lot of time there yet, so...)
↬ What is your telegram @?: @AjaksW
↬ What is your discord @?: Ajax#5615
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I'm not going to lie here or anything, everything I wrote is honest so, I will looking forward to your answer :D Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.