Denied Staff application

Ignshank

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Ignshank
↬ Age: 14
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AST arabian standard time
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have a relatively lengthy experience with managing servers and server populations. Between being a staff member on two private servers (total of 1 years experience) and running my own medium sized server on two separate occasions (about another years worth of experience) as well as being in the role of a "role model" rank for about 6 months to a year. This particular experience has shown me that being a staff member on a server can be very stressful, people tend to only want you to help them and get mad if you don't, as well as bombard you with requests upon seeing you. However, this is also why I love being staff on servers because I love being the person that regulates a community by solving problems; it's also why I am in law enforcement in real life. On top of this my real life job is entirely focused on monitoring behaviors in a controlled environment and making judgement calls on when and what to do about said behaviors, bad AND good behaviors. So in total, I have about 2 years of experience maintaining a Minecraft Server community and as well a year of experience with my current real life job strictly monitoring behavior and ensuring everything runs well and at expectations
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: because if i was a staff member i would help members and the community by doing my staff duties such as awnsering questions and concerns that players may have, mute people who are rude and disrespectful towards another player, (maybe) ban rule breakers such as cheaters and closet cheaters, runners, campers, stat boosters ect.. I would also consider as part of my duties the fact that I have to be somewhat near the community to listen to their suggestions and feedback about the moderation team to understand what they are excepting from us and what the community thinks of the team to try improve.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help them in any way possible i would listen to there suggestions
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7.5
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no 1
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) yes
↬ What is your telegram @?: 054 934 0633 Ignshank Tr1xl
↬ What is your discord @?: Tr1xl#9111
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: not rlly