Denied Staff Application

NuafX

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Nuaf
↬ Age: Tommororw 15 :)
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: NO
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: SO I CAN //set air //walls craftingtable and i can do cool base with gmc :) and i can ban cheaters
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i help with wand and ban cheaters and dtr evaiders :)
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 im cool guy
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) IrishMagic, Hiid, Roberto, Nnarri and many other staff :)
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) i have 3 days every map :)
↬ What is your telegram @?: Cant tell because i dont wanna fans my tele
↬ What is your discord @?: ! Sibuls#0001
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Im cool guy and i from american & finland :=)

Last edited:

Smurfeh

-1 Age requirement is not met. Maturity is an important quality a staff member must have. I personally don't see a 9 year old possessing those qualities. Grammar is incorrect and emojis make your application look unprofessional. You don't have previous staffing experience and I don't think those people will vouch for you especially because the age gap between the required age and your age. Telegram is an important app that staff members must possess incase of emergency or any other inquiry. Sorry but one can postulate that you are not fit to be a staff member on Sage in my personal opinion. - Smurfeh

NuafX

-1 Age requirement is not met. Maturity is an important quality a staff member must have. I personally don't see a 9 year old possessing those qualities. Grammar is incorrect and emojis make your application look unprofessional. You don't have previous staffing experience and I don't think those people will vouch for you especially because the age gap between the required age and your age. Telegram is an important app that staff members must possess incase of emergency or any other inquiry. Sorry but one can postulate that you are not fit to be a staff member on Sage in my personal opinion. - Smurfeh
who?

ASKED 😎

Last edited: