Denied Staff application

Alare

Staff Application

Good evening to whom may it concern, writing because there exists an available position in your staff team. I noticed you have requirements for this position and I’m willing to answer each individually. The minimum requirements such as my ability to speak English fluently so on. I do have the ability to be active, I am 100% fluent in English, I have played sage for over 6 hours, and for a microphone, I do indeed have a blue yeti. When it comes to previous staff experience my friend and I were staff on what I believe is cavepvp before it was called cave I could be mistaken since it was a previous beta Hcf server that has been sold. My favorite questions you require so far are why I want to become a staff member and how would I improve the player's experience. And it’s a relatively simple answer for both. I’ve enjoyed Minecraft since I first started playing in mcpe lite edition. I fell in love with the PVP community and I know how it feels when staff isn’t paying attention or is looking over you. I want to increase the player experience by interacting with players myself such as listening to every request I hear, inspecting any situation that one player feels uneasy about, and simply enjoying being in the community I’ve always loved.

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):Shawnu
↬ Age:18 (Turning 19 in september)
↬ Region:NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:unfortunately no
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Answered in the paragraph
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Answered in the paragraph
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Overall I've always been a truthful person i feel as if there's no reason to be biased or untruthful towards any player. But ill also remember that I'm only human and I accept ill make mistakes. 8/10
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: IGN-Smahrt
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? I can in fact fulfill a minimal of 12 hours playtime each map.
↬ What is your telegram @?:AlareWitFlare
↬ What is your discord @?:Alare#6969
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.