leitorion

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): fullheal
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Helper on hcrival , trial mod on 2 different bed rock hcf servers
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: To help out the players and help make the server community better . And to have fun while doing both of those things .
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By being very active and helping the players out to the best of my ability . Also , by making supportive suggestions and hearing every one out so I can make the most out of all situations.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8-10 Because I'm a very loyal and honest person , Will be honest to just about everything except my girl.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yessir I can , could probably reach 25 if it was needed . Like right now its Suday and I alr have 17 hours play time .
↬ What is your telegram @?:leitorion
↬ What is your discord @?: leitorion#4378
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: instagram : leitorion tiktok : leitorion snap: famouss.lb email : [email protected]

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): fullheal
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Helper on hcrival , trial mod on 2 different bed rock hcf servers
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: To help out the players and help make the server community better . And to have fun while doing both of those things .
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By being very active and helping the players out to the best of my ability . Also , by making supportive suggestions and hearing every one out so I can make the most out of all situations.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8-10 Because I'm a very loyal and honest person , Will be honest to just about everything except my girl.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yessir I can , could probably reach 25 if it was needed . Like right now its Suday and I alr have 17 hours play time .
↬ What is your telegram @?:leitorion
↬ What is your discord @?: leitorion#4378
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: instagram : leitorion tiktok : leitorion snap: famouss.lb email : [email protected]

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.