Denied Staff Application

ULuvMadi

IGN:
Nuditie

Timezone:
Est

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?
Indeed i do; I own a Razer Kraken and it is a very top quality headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes i have all of the above.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I did but i got a new pc so i dont have the ss

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want this position because I want to be a valuable part of a well known and well run server, I love to help with answering questions, I love to help keep the server as clean as it can be whether that's by banning hackers, or keeping chat clean from spam and other sorts of server drama. I just want to be able to say I can help every day on a good community, I play very often on Sage and I love reading what others have to say in chat. And if there's any thing that happens on the server that I can't take care of I would take multiple screen shots and show a higher staff immediately. One of the main reasons I want this position is because I think in order to take part in a staff job on a minecraft server, you need to be mature, and I want this rank because I love to help people in any way shape or form. I'm playing on this server for at least 9 hours a day, on the weekends more, I like to do a little pvp, But mainly I just sit back in my base and watch chat, I just like to observe peoples characteristics, anyway i want this rank because I'm very polite and would like to find the nicest ways to discipline if needed. I've been playing on sage for about 1 month now and I've loved every minute of it, I'm very fond of every player and like to think the best of all of them. I would like this rank to also keep hackers away that don't belong on the server because they chose to hack. I am a very understanding person, and like to come up with a solution to every situation that occurs. I want to be able to hop on sage and be greeted by everyone and I love the servers community and would love to become part of staff. I love to just get on and help everyone get along as they play each day without any drama or disrespect towards each other.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to SK specifically, over the past month I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff. Also i know all the commands as a staff member and i believe i will create a great impact on sagepvp.

Additional Information:
Thanks for looking at my application love the server.​

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.