Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communicationz

IGN:Communicationz
Timezone: cst
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, Razer Kraqen pro v2
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: All
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: yes, Ive been staff on a few servers Valux, Aodus (Shut down) and Explodingmc
Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to use my skills and apply it on a good server. I can learn information quickly which can possibly help me on the staff team.

I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. I would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks, Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc.
I also hate that for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play.
Why should we accept you as staff?:

I can absorb information given to me pretty fast which can come in handy for me to study the staff handbook (s). I feel as a trainee I can help out the on the server.
Additional Information: Also my parents are divorced so sometimes on the weekend I go to my dads house so I will not be on until Sunday in the afternoon just because my dad has no internet.

Ps- If you need proof of me being staff on all server I have proof of me being staff on aodus, other servers my recordings and screenshots have been lost due to me buying a new pc and not having a USB

Last edited:

3cU

- Lack of detail
- No proof of being staff on those servers
- Looks like you didnt put that much effort in this.

Still good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.