Denied Staff application

GN (In-Game Name):Nukehammer
Region (EU/NA/Other): North America eastern
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes I was mod on many small tnt faction servers
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I like sage and I would like to become staff in a very good hcf community we’re I can have fun and also do a good job at staffing
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be fair and help people when they need it also I want to be A teamspeak warrior and move people in ts ASAP because I believe hcf servers need fast moving times so if you accept me not only will I be a nice staff in the community I will put in work and hours
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 7 because I will be honest to people but not to the extent that it will hurt their ego/feelings but I will tell people the truth and when and why they may be wrong or will put helpful input to peoples statement.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no one on the staff team that can vouch me
Additional Information?: please consider accepting me thank you for your time if you need to reach me in any possible way my telegram is nukehammer and my discord is Sped#2549

4Gpuglife

Established member
GN (In-Game Name):Nukehammer
Region (EU/NA/Other): North America eastern
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes I was mod on many small tnt faction servers
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I like sage and I would like to become staff in a very good hcf community we’re I can have fun and also do a good job at staffing
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be fair and help people when they need it also I want to be A teamspeak warrior and move people in ts ASAP because I believe hcf servers need fast moving times so if you accept me not only will I be a nice staff in the community I will put in work and hours
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 7 because I will be honest to people but not to the extent that it will hurt their ego/feelings but I will tell people the truth and when and why they may be wrong or will put helpful input to peoples statement.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no one on the staff team that can vouch me
Additional Information?: please consider accepting me thank you for your time if you need to reach me in any possible way my telegram is nukehammer and my discord is Sped#2549
-1 no detail, did not specify experience.

Last edited: