Timezone:
ST
USA
Do you own a quality microphone?
I believe i do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I do have all 3.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes I have been staff on IceBreakerMC, and HybridMC. HybridMC was a faction server and had around 40-100 players. I have watched mane staff series and I understand how to be staff, and would love to help Sagepvp.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff because, I am currently searching for a server to become staff on and I think Sage is the best choice. It is a very active server and is an HCF server, which makes it more enjoyable to be staff on. I want to become staff to show how responsible I am with such a (somewhat) difficult task.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I have:

Responsibility: I am very responsible when needed to be. I know you have to be very responsible to handle the job of being staff, which is why I am a good choice for staff because, I have already learned how to be responsible.

Maturity: All staff members need to do their job maturely and professionals which I can do! I am a very mature young boy who has outgrown his childish years (unless not working, or have some fun time while staffing) and is very professional when it comes to staffing. I can handle most situation in a very grownup matter and I have what it takes to show my maturity through being staff.

Activity: I haven't been active on cave, because I have been banned/played other servers. But I am hoping to change that. I will put in A LOT of hardworking each day while being staff, to prove I am loyal to the server and keep my hours on the server professional.

Experience: I have a good amount of experience when it come to staffing on a server. Instead of applying for huge server without any experience, I applied for smaller server's and got accepted. The smaller server's helped me with everything I mentioned above, Responsibility, Maturity, Activity, Truthfulness, and loyalty. Throughout my life of being a staff member, I have done a very good job with this characteristics, and I am still learning and improving. I hope my time on Cavepvp, will help increase my knowledge and experience as being a staff member.

Patience: I have learned when people come in TS, and they need help, staff sometimes don't take the time to understand the player fully and the problem. I have learned you need to be very patient with the players and get all the details they will give you. Patience is very important when staffing and will help you in the long run. I have remembered to always be patient with each and every player who needs help.
All these traits should help me become a great staff member for cave.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? no.

Elize

Established member

Hey @Baaseball I'm going to give your application a -1 due to the fact there isn't a lot of detail and isn't spaced out well to see. also you should bold the questions to make it a lot easier for people to read.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Baaseball, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.