Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRushed_

1: IGN (In Game Name) iRushed_.

2: Age 15.

3: My region is Eu but im active af so im always available.

4 : My previous staff experience are ive staffed on a couple severs.
Atomic : Ive recently started staffing on atomic mc and ive been promoted to a high up staff member since im very communicative, helfull and This is a very fun sever in my opinion and its greate for staff but its quite small so not as active but while im here im learnt alot about staffing and help up more experience recently and learnt how to become better. I love helping people and making the sever better for everyone so im here for improvment and im very active. While im active on this sever i staff alot and really enjoy it and my opinion im a good staff member.

5: Im really mature and im there to do what i came for and will listen and follow all instuctions.

6: I would love to become a staff member on sage since its a fun, great sever and i love the atmosphere on here greate players friendly and also great to play and to staff on i would love to become staff for one perticular reason since its a popular sever and i can become a better staff member to help out. I really enjoy helping people out and making there day since it puts me in a better mood and lightens up my day. I love meeting new people and creating new friends so this is why i wanna be staff here on sage.

7: If i get accepted and hopefully i do i wanna be able to remove all the cheaters and punish the ones to be punished or just warn people about doing the bad im just here to help as i can and help improve peoples days.

8:I think i would rate myself a good 6 or 7 out of 10 as a staff member i believe there is always room for improvment.

9: I dont really know many people on this sever that why i wanna staff here i wanna make new friends and meet new people.

10: My name is Harvey im 15 and im a good friend a great teamleader and i get told im very funny

11: Im a very active member
Monday 3-5hr
Tuesday 3-5hr
Wednesday 3-5hr
Thursday 3-5hr
Friday After 3pm eu time i can play all day and night
saturday all day
sunday all day untill 9pm

12: Telegram @iRushedd
Discord @iRushed_#3424
I also have team speak

13: 11: I really hope i get accepted and i cant wait to come staff with you guys <3

Your sincerely iRushed_ :)

4Gpuglife

Established member
1: IGN (In Game Name) iRushed_.

2: Age 15.

3: My region is Eu but im active af so im always available.

4 : My previous staff experience are ive staffed on a couple severs.
Atomic : Ive recently started staffing on atomic mc and ive been promoted to a high up staff member since im very communicative, helfull and This is a very fun sever in my opinion and its greate for staff but its quite small so not as active but while im here im learnt alot about staffing and help up more experience recently and learnt how to become better. I love helping people and making the sever better for everyone so im here for improvment and im very active. While im active on this sever i staff alot and really enjoy it and my opinion im a good staff member.

5: Im really mature and im there to do what i came for and will listen and follow all instuctions.

6: I would love to become a staff member on sage since its a fun, great sever and i love the atmosphere on here greate players friendly and also great to play and to staff on i would love to become staff for one perticular reason since its a popular sever and i can become a better staff member to help out. I really enjoy helping people out and making there day since it puts me in a better mood and lightens up my day. I love meeting new people and creating new friends so this is why i wanna be staff here on sage.

7: If i get accepted and hopefully i do i wanna be able to remove all the cheaters and punish the ones to be punished or just warn people about doing the bad im just here to help as i can and help improve peoples days.

8:I think i would rate myself a good 6 or 7 out of 10 as a staff member i believe there is always room for improvment.

9: I dont really know many people on this sever that why i wanna staff here i wanna make new friends and meet new people.

10: My name is Harvey im 15 and im a good friend a great teamleader and i get told im very funny

11: Im a very active member
Monday 3-5hr
Tuesday 3-5hr
Wednesday 3-5hr
Thursday 3-5hr
Friday After 3pm eu time i can play all day and night
saturday all day
sunday all day untill 9pm

12: Telegram @iRushedd
Discord @iRushed_#3424
I also have team speak

13: 11: I really hope i get accepted and i cant wait to come staff with you guys <3

Your sincerely iRushed_ :)
-1 lack of details.

Status
Not open for further replies.