Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkidkthe

IGN (In-Game Name): idkidkthe
Region (EU/NA/Other) NAE
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Playing on sage really is a priority for me when playing Minecraft. I really enjoy taking charge and authority over situations, and establishing justice to the server. I am a hardworking, enthusiastic, user of sage. I am responsible in any circumstance.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am extremely active and supportive when it comes to helping in support rooms, and detecting cheats. I will also help ban pearl glitchers
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 I am very honest because I have been raised in a good family who has taught me right from wrong.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no
Additional Information?:
my discord is the#2471

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): idkidkthe
Region (EU/NA/Other) NAE
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Playing on sage really is a priority for me when playing Minecraft. I really enjoy taking charge and authority over situations, and establishing justice to the server. I am a hardworking, enthusiastic, user of sage. I am responsible in any circumstance.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am extremely active and supportive when it comes to helping in support rooms, and detecting cheats. I will also help ban pearl glitchers
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 I am very honest because I have been raised in a good family who has taught me right from wrong.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no
Additional Information?:
my discord is the#2471
-1 no experience and major lack of details

Status
Not open for further replies.